FURION-GAMING INTRO (BF2 & Battlezone)

Hey guys, One of your guys found our site and posted. It's good to see others out there like us.

Nice design on the site!

Not much to say as this is an intro:

We are an old clan, not always known as FURION, but we have and always will remain an Anti-Hack Anti-Cheat clan. I personally have been gaming since 1998, when Battlezone ruled the gaming industry! and have seen the destruction of many a good game because of the over abundence of hackers in them.

Our rules are simple, play to have fun, no cheating or hacking or any of that silliness. Our Numbers remian constant and those who make it into our ranks stay.

FURION
    "It;s not just knowing how to play the game, it's knowing how the game is played."

Playing Battlefield 2 & Battlezone

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: FURION-GAMING INTRO FURION

Hey Furion, welcome to the site and thanks for posting.

Take a look at some of the other clan posts or our outline, especially show your server banners if you can so we can stop by for a game of two. cheers, GreenBean.

Will do...

My apologies for taking so long to make it back here. Between family, work, life and the little things that pop up out of nowhere, I've just got a behind.

I did however enjoy Beans post in our Grey Matter-Conspiracy section. It always a certainty that any and all things are victimezed by these theorists when they happen and the standard of common sense fails the thought process of a certain few. Between those that believe whole heartily, the fence toters and the oposition, that is one forum string that can get very interesting.

Till, next time,

FURION

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Hey Furion, just post the server IP's and I'll get the banners for ya, np.

thanks for stopping by again and hope you find something here at HH of use to your clan. cya

Welcome .
    [/url]

CallOfDuty-Games

Welcome

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Hey Furion,

please post your server IP's or we'll have to remove this thread. You can look at any of the other clan posts or check out our stickied topic. Thanks mate, been enjoying your forum so I hope you can come through.

Re: FURION-GAMING INTRO (BF2 & Battlezone)

Hey, thanks for stopping in on our new site, I had all but forgotten about you guys.

We are currently playing the COD MW2, even tho it's a joke of a way to play. We are going to be focusing our attention to BC2 when it's released, a few of us have the game already. It appears to be decent and a better choice than COD MW2.

When I get the V Bulletin stuff down, I plan on making a widget with your logo and placing it on the front of our website, if that's okay with you guys.

It was good to hear from you all again, take care and keep in touch!