Team.N-Gage. and HackHunters.

Firstly, I'd just like to say hello to everyone on behalf of Team.N-Gage. We've been looking for a community like this for weeks, and cant believe we've finally found one.

I'm Alan, and I'm the Joint-Leader of Team.N-Gage. along with my associate, Daryl. We started Team.N-Gage back on the 1st Febuary 2009 and since then we've achieved ALOT.

To date, we have done the following:
    -Set up and pay for 7 CoD4 servers.
    -Aquired a 32 slot Ventrilo and made it our home.
    -Created and set up and fully loaded website @ http://www.team-ngage.co.uk
    -Joined the ever popular ClanBase league and entered several ladders.
    -Made a decent name for our selves.

We have 2 public servers, which are among the top 300 hundred on GameTracker for popularity. We host a 24/7 Broadcast HC s&d server along with a 24/7 Crossfire/Crash HC s&d server.

Lately, we've decided to make ourselves into a multi-gaming clan, and bring CoD2 and World of Warcraft into ur community in the hope of bringing more members into our already busy team. We have over 50 members who are located across the globe.

We've decided to come a part of HH so that hopefully they can use your site aswell as ours for help, support and basically a good time.

We hope that we make a decent impact on the community here and will speak to you again very soon.

eXakT'
    <br />

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: Team.N-Gage. and HackHunters.

Be sure to check out our Clan Network Board under GAMES, review what almost everyone posts and then post your clan and server info there.

Glad you found us and it sounds like you're off to a great start. Look forward to learning more. cya soon.

Re: Team.N-Gage. and HackHunters.

Your thread has been moved to Clan Archives as we can't confirm you have a website any more.

If this is incorrect please post the new information so we can move it back to the main Clan Network board, before we delete this thread. Be sure to make a new post so we see that it has been updated.

Thanks for using HackHunters. We wish you the best of luck.

The HackHunters Team