Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Welcome to LIFE, using Common Sense

Welcome to a new board that's devoted to your stories about gaming, about life, whatever. Talk about anything, problems you were able to overcome, memorable experiences, issues you have to face.

Just when you think life is getting boring, something happens that give you that surprise (insert good or bad here). What's yours?

Rant & Rave about LIFE

or gaming problems, issues, funny stuff,

and tell people how you used common sense, or how you witnessed a lack of it

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: Welcome to LIFE

ahhh, considering you weren't able to understand it, let me remind you of your greeting when you were born...

Welcome to the World! Welcome to LIFE!

Soooo.. uh who here's been Tazered or sprayed with OC??
    I wanna hear your stories LOL
    In a few week I'll post the video of us getting tased and sprayed. BOY it sucked, but ya know, I'd do it again in a heartbeat and I feel good knowing that I did well and others bigger badder and stronger than me fared the SAME way I did.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

you've been tazered? by whom, the police? was it part of training?

what's OC? pepper spray?

Well looking forward to that vid for sure. yikes!

Re: Welcome to LIFE, using Common Sense

Surely sounds interesting ..
    [/url]

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

hmmm, anyone bitten by a dog? let's see, me? 4 times, but twice it was by a little mutt that bit each ankle

Darn dog was so small it couldn't reach any higher

I now tell my daughter the story of when as a child i rode my bicycle to my friends in the country, struggling up a hill and thus slowing down, where at the top of the road was a long driveway and 2 vicious dogs who always spotted me when i'd get to the top, out of breath and traveling at about 2 mph (slower than a grandma can walk for those using kilometers/hour)... they'd come racing and barking down the driveway after me and on down the road as i'd be frantically peddling to get away. The closest they came to me was just a few feet away from my back tire, but, they never had the pleasure of chomping my leg.

I was bitten by a dog in fourth grade. A neighbors dog just had puppies and my sister and I were asked to come see. She got there first and was petting the babies with there mother just lying there. As I came up the driveway my sister got up and started to walk toward me. I think the mother thought she took one of the pups, she charged, right past my sister and bit me in the stomach. Lucky for me it was a quick bite, like a warning. I bled very little and healed quickly but I will never forget it.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Quote Originally Posted by {OCS}CrushKill View Post
    I was bitten by a dog in fourth grade. A neighbors dog just had puppies and my sister and I were asked to come see. She got there first and was petting the babies with there mother just lying there. As I came up the driveway my sister got up and started to walk toward me. I think the mother thought she took one of the pups, she charged, right past my sister and bit me in the stomach. Lucky for me it was a quick bite, like a warning. I bled very little and healed quickly but I will never forget it.
    That's how these treads go, something I hoping that someone else will reply, they don't, I forget, it's life.

Ouch, in the stomach, that's rough rough, lol. Sorry, really I would hate being bitten there especially at that age.

I've been bitten a couple of times and nearly run over by a dog rushing me once. I was riding my bike with my gf in high school when a guy was in his front yard mowing the grass along with his unleashed dog. I guess we startled the dog as he rushed us. I jumped off my bike and held it between the dog and my gf. The guy mowing had no idea what was happening and continued to cut his grass. Finally the dog just turned around and walked away.

Yet another time this little kid was running on the sidewalk with his little pooch. As they approached me the little dog decided to nip at both my ankles, like wow. The mother far behind apologized and the kid seemed like he was in shock. I think the dog was in shock too