Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

MOHForesight.com (MOH Series)

DESCRIPTION
    There are many individuals that are still in question as how to setup and run Foresight. Those Admins that are experts with Foresight can help those in need. To those that are new to the Admin world, if you have control of a gameserver you are officially a server admin. Not all server admins have the knowledge to run a gameserver efficiently and that's what we're here for. To help setup and run Foresight Anticheat the right way.

We will be adding to this site tremendously as far as adding more Admins, downloads of the Foresight Anticheat program(s) 1.5 and 1.6 as well as other helpful downloads, etc...

I tried my hardest to take over the "old" rconforesight so that i could keep the whole forum intact but i was not successful. There were a lot of helpful threads/posts that solved a lot of issues with the program whether it was with a conflict with their operating system, the gameserver, etc... and i would have liked it to still be available today.

I, as well as many of you, commend Slider for his hardwork and dedication to the creation of Foresight. The least we can do is keep his work alive. As long as there are Medal of Honor servers, there will always be a need for Foresight.

Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you again,
    MohForesight Admin

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: MOHForesight

MohForesight TeamSpeak Announcement

MohForesight will be providing its' members with an available Public TeamSpeak. This public service will be available for support to those that either do not have an available TS or those that are not able to invite others into their teams' TS. Although, we would love to keep Foresight help and step-by-step trouble-shooting instructions in the forums, this available TS will be there, when needed, to help those that need that voice communication to help get over the hump.

We can use half of them for support and half of them for public use when doing some Moh gaming. While this TS is available, please use the forums as a first line of support. When/if things get complicated and you still don't understand, then use the available TS as a last resort.

If you have any other ideas, let us know what you think.

TS IP: 63.210.145.186:8776
    PW: @nticheat

Source: http://www.mohforesight.com/modules....viewtopic&t=12

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Announcement: Join the MOHForesight Team

Want to be a part of MohForesight's Support Team? Fill out the Support Team Application in the main menu and show us why you would be a good addition to the team!

TRUSTED ASSOCIATE+ MohForesight's Avatar
    Medal of Honor AA

Hello GreenBean and rest of the community. I appreciate the acknowledgment of MohForesight here at HackHunters and hope to see some of you hard core Mohaa gamers over at the site. We'll be glad to try and help with any Foresight issues you run into.

The support team apps have actually been put on hold. We kind of figured that the whole community can be part of the support team and can just voice their input within the forum and help those in need with their experience.

Of course, if there is interest in opening them back up, we'll do so.

Thanks again to you all,
    MohForesight Admin

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Very good and welcome to the site. Let us know if we can be of any assistance. Great to have you here.

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

Welcome! Our pleasure mate.

TRUSTED ASSOCIATE+ MohForesight's Avatar
    Medal of Honor AA

Re: MOHForesight.com (MOH Series)

Glad to see someone making an effort to put an end to online cheating with www.Stop-Cheats.com petition campaign. Everyone at MohForesight supports 'the cause' 110%.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: MOHForesight.com (MOH Series)

Thanks MOHForesight.

BTW, you're now an official affiliate of HackHunters. Your name and link appear on our Home Page and in our Links Page on the website. We will also add it to our forums affiliates links as soon as we reformat all the other images. We're glad to be linked to on MOHForesight as well. thanks.