OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.battlefield1943.com/

Title: Battlefield 1943
    Release Date: Q3 2009
    Platforms: PS3|X360|PC
    Label: EA Games
    Genre: First Person Shooter
    Age Rating: RP (Rating Pending)

DESCRIPTION:
    Soldiers, it's time to do your part in the action packed battles of the World War II Pacific campaign! Pick you path -be it as a rifleman crawling the tranches, a steel fisted tank commander, or ace fighter pilot dog fighting to protect the skies. Play as a lone wolf or with your friends, coordinating to turn the tide of battle. Whatever you choose, you get to enjoy the thrill of a fully featured online shooter with the unique Battlefield sandbox experience.

Batlefield 1943 will be available on xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and on PC for download. This gives players access to the famous action packed Battlefield gameplay quicker and easier than it's ever been. Play as the US Marines or the Imperial Japanese Navy on match-made servers for optimal challenge, as you gain reanks and awards. Battlefield 1943 is your own version of one of the most famous campaigns in the history of the world!

By Land, Sea & Air!
    Unleash wide destruction with Bombing Raids, Tanks, or Fighter Planes launched from Aircraft Carriers and enjoy one of the best vehicle experiences in any multiplayer game to date!

Varied Locations & Up to 24 Players
    Play with 24 players online in three beautiful and destructible locations from the Pacific theatre. Whether you choose Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima or the classic Wake Island, you'll experience the best balance of infantry combat complemented by land, sea and air vehicles.

Frostbite-Enabled Destruction
    Watch as the beautiful Pacific islands quickly turn into scarred battlefields as destruction rains upon you and your fellow soldieers as you fight to win the battle!

Through The Gun Experience
    Use classic and iconic WWII infantry weapons with excellent feel to defeat your foes. Hit 'em hard from afar through your sniper scope or use explosives or melee weapons like bayonets to make it really up close and personal.

Re: Battlefield 1943 ABOUT

This is a great little game & good follow up to BF1942 just a shame it is over a year late on PC i do own it on Xbox 360 but just can't get used to it on those damn controllers lol.. did i just admit to owning a console omg. don't tell anyone as im normally cursing them to the end as the destroyer of PC gaming..

It is a shame that EA / Dice havent released this on PC the only thing i can think of is it has to many issues to be worthwhile on PC at its cost of £12 / $15 but i for one would still like to see it come out on PC.

Any way if this ever does get released which is very doubtful now this is a game that is worth £10 - £15 of anyones money

These are my views & not necessarily the views of Hack Hunters