Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Off Road Adventure with Chickens. NOW SHOWING!

Off Road Adventure with Chickens

He's ready for his off road adventure, with chickens, are you? Finding success very frustrating, it takes him a few times to get it right, but finally, with one more try he succeeds without wimping out, wiping out, or exploding prematurely. Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride.

Go to our YouTube site HERE to view
    so you can give us a great rating! . Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0NLDiYYbS0

DESCRIPTION:
    It's an Off-Road Adventure... with chickens! Not willing to reveal too much, this driver loves to off-road, but is willing to listen to his gf even if it puts him in the drink! :P Not to be deterred, and after venting his frustration with some chickens, he tries over and over to get the perfect run without incident. Enjoy the ride as Off-roading all by itself is a fun alternative and extra to the fps genre of gaming.

I don't know how many times I would be driving and have a fellow player in the passenger seat only to have them leap out for 'safety' figuring I was crazy and about to crash It's great fun hitting hills or making jumps at such a high rate of speed. If you have games with vehicles, you might want to check out this aspect of it. If you do, make a vid and link it to ours, we'd love to see it.

Notes:
    Because of the music, this video may not be up long, so enjoy it while it lasts. We're looking at alternative music to see if something else works.
    Last edited by GreenBean-HH-; 01-03-2017 at 04:31 AM.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: Off Road Adventure with Chickens. NOW SHOWING!

I'm very happy to say that YouTube has added an Advertisement to acknowledge the Rihanna 'Shut up and Drive' song in our video... which means they will not be stripping the audio from the vid. WHEW!

Feel free to watch the vid over and over... and over.

Its a great set up. Its abit hard to understand the purpose of it but still the terrain and crap looks awesome.

Credit to GeneralAce100

"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake.  Show me that your worth counting on.  Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

This video is only available in the following countries, including USA.

Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Guam, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, South Korea, Spain, United States, United States Virgin Islands.

Sorry if you are unable to see it.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Its a great set up. Its abit hard to understand the purpose of it but still the terrain and crap looks awesome.
    Thanks Sneaky. It is awesome to jump in a very fast vehicle and off-road... in fact, it can be almost as fun as fps gaming, which is a huge bonus to any game (hence the purpose of this video). I can understand how it can be hard for someone to appreciate this if they don't play games that have vehicles or even if they do, to look at the game in this respect. At one point I was considering making a map just for off-roading, no shooting, to have ramps, jumps, broken bridges and dunes to just have fun driving around. There are quite a few examples of people making roller-coaster maps with this in mind.

Ultimately that is the purpose of this video, to show that it is fun to just drive vehicles and to appreciate the physics involved, including the chickens which if you didn't figure it out are used to 'release frustration from crashing'. Anyway, 'chicken is good', so are their physics, and so is this game in many more ways than is shown here.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Here's the movie if anyone can't view it on YouTube:

Give it a few seconds to start.

http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/z_m.../Offroad2b.mov

In the video, after the first jump, you'll notice in the radar window white circles showing up... those are explosions... There's A Game Going On!
    Last edited by GreenBean-HH-; 01-03-2017 at 04:37 AM.