Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

USER-BARS, where to go to make them...

Go Here: http://designer.userbars.com/

Like these user bars? Go to the above site to make your own free.

They have an animator:

Welcome to The Userbar Designer! The UBDesigner is a paint program designed specifically to create userbars. No downloads necessary, this application runs in your browser! Do you have an idea for a userbar but just don't feel like learning PhotoShop or GIMP? You've come to the right place!

Premieum services allow for larger format and special tools... Pay only $6.00 USD for a three month subscription which seems totally cheap to get what you need for your site.

Enjoy.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: UserBars, where to go to make them...

If you like the following, just Right-Click to open in a new window and copy the URL for the image. Or, grab a few and make your own animation using the above link.

You can also 'browse their archive' here: http://archive.userbars.com/index.ph...MaxUserbars=10

and literally thousands of other choices....

I picked up this info from our friends here... click on the TCP userbar and give them a visit:

Yeh, I've used this site for a while now, and I'm particularly happy with the small gadgets you can use which allow you to add more than one sig bar into a frame, I've made a few for my self, let me know what you think of them XD

Yeh, I've used this site for a while now, and I'm particularly happy with the small gadgets you can use which allow you to add more than one sig bar into a frame, I've made a few for my self, let me know what you think of them XD