Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

New Machima Project by Merc: Emery

THe following is from Clan Merc: Admin: Emery

Thanks Emery for the ideas, it sounds great and wanted to share it in the forum... bean

Here's his outline:

sorry i have not had the time to get on ya fourm

i was hit by a car on my motobike on the way to work this has put a big dent in all my projects
    naw i have recoverd from all my injeries i have some extra time to help HH with ya movie
    so if you could send me some banners and logos you guys use i can start making some movies
    for you any footafe you have from any game showing ppl cheting of hacking would be good i have some idears for
    some anti hacking movies with a funny twist of course. hear is some of the script i have made for one of the ideas
    i have if you dont understand the script we can jump on a teamspeak any time and i will explain to you

script as follows

intro mucsic

camera pans down to a close up of a cariture in a video game

voice over says [ are you tired of noob gamers hacking and cheating on your server]

camera close up of player in game [ player nods his head]

camera goes to ppl hacking and cheating

camera back to player close up [player says but what can i do to stop the hackers]

voice over says [you could do the normal thing and kick and ban the cheter , but then go to www.hackhunters.com { link will display on screen } and report the hacker and there IP to the hackhunters website. hackhunters will help you get them banned permanently thus stopping them b4 they enter your server.]

black out

camera goes in to game some sort of FPS maybe armed assult or b42

camera chasing some spec ops or just 4 players running up to another player that is standing by himself
    the 4 that the camera was chasing one of the calls to the player standing by himself

[hackhunters where is he ?]

the player standing by himself says [around hear]

camera chases all 5 ppl around the corner to see another player [the hacker] who is hacking something visable so the vewers can see he is hacking

camera back on HH team, the leader will tell the other 3 hackhunters to flank him

camera seeing them flank

camera seeing all players in place

camera to HH team leader says over his radio [open fire]

camera seeing the hacker getting ownd and then disconecting

camera shows the hackhunters team walking up to the player at the start standing by himself

then the hackhunters team say somthing like we got his IP we will add it to the HH archive be sure to ban his ip
    then the single players says [thanks hackhunters [
    then you see the hackhunters team spawn out of game

black out to www.hackhunters.com

let me no what you think sorry for my bad spelling if you dont understand let me no

Re: New Machima Project by Merc: Emery

wow that would be a cool vid.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: New Machima Project by Merc: Emery

I agree, Merc: Emery has a lot of strengths in this area. We certainly need someone like him to take control of this and make it happen, even if their clan shares credit (assuming it is a joint effort).