DISABLE THE INTRO MOVIES:

UPDATE:
Okay I've given this more consideration... don't disable your videos, instead during the intro, just press ESC and it will bypass most of them. This way when you have to update you don't have to change any files back.

Also, during the single player game, you can skip in-game animations by pressing the space bar...

or you can do the following...

Tired of waiting for the game to get started? Well I was and this is one of the first things I took care of.

To disable the intro movies, you can simply add a number to the file name for the video animation that plays. Another alternative from 'Tweak Guides' is posted here:

There are a large number of introductory/promotional movies which play before you reach the main menu in Crysis. If you wish to skip these and reach the main menu much more quickly, there's a simple method to do this:

1) go to your \Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Game\Localized\Video directory, and

2) rename all the .sfd files starting with
  • Trailer_
  • Crytek.sfd
  • nsrb...
  • etc.

Rename them to something else - e.g. give them all ._sfd extensions or add a number as noted above.

Alternatively, instead of renaming them, create a new folder under that directory, call it whatever you wish, and move all the above .sfd files to that new directory. The game will now automatically skip all these introductory movies and get to the main menu within a shorter space of time.