SWT SlysWorldTeam - Swat 4

Hi all havent seen any Swat 4 clans on here yet so thought I would add mine :P

{SWT}SlysWorldTeam{SWT}

We play only SWAT 4 version 1.0 and we have over 60 members from all over the world.

We are always looking for new people to join our clan you can check us out by visiting: www.swtclan.co.nr

We are a cheat free clan and we use UAC anticheat.

Our game servers are:
    85.25.148.227:10590 www.swtclan.co.nr

85.25.148.227:11500 www.swtclan.co.nr

85.25.148.227:12000 www.swtclan.co.nr

78.159.102.142:11500 www.swtclan.co.nr

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: SWT SlysWorldTeam - Swat 4

Hi Slaygirl, thanks for stopping by.

Can you get the Gametracker banner code (for forums option) for your servers?

If not, no problem, just let us know and we'll help.

cya, GreenBean.

I wish I could add my Gametracker banners but at the moment Im having problems with it. The two Gametrackers I have are for the 2 older servers which we plan to remove soon and for some reason I cant scan the two new servers. Tried everything too . If I do manage to get them on Gametracker I will add them then

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

That's okay,...

yeah, the first 2 didn't work, i'm sure they'll come back...
    here's a couple, probably the one's your going to quit using, but for now it's a good start.

I've always liked the SWAT games, too bad I don't have SWAT 4, only SWAT 3 .

Your site is looking quite good, a strong AC message.

I have to admit it looks a bit chaotic at first sight, though.
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    I've always liked the SWAT games, too bad I don't have SWAT 4, only SWAT 3 .

Your site is looking quite good, a strong AC message.

I have to admit it looks a bit chaotic at first sight, though.
    Thanks Blaze hmm yea maybe it is a bit chaotic but I just like to get lots of info on the homepage lol and yea I know it needs tidying up a bit

And thanks for the banners GreenBeen but yea they are the old servers lol. Still having problems getting the new servers on Gametracker and my server providers have decided to ignore me now so sigh maybe I get them on there one day lol

Hi slaygirl I have finally arrived here

Haha about time Jamesy boy :P

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Servers Updated, congrats on the new servers!

----
    by slaygirl ยป Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:01 pm

EXCITING NEWS !!!!

I am delighted to inform you we have secured a deal with REFLEX clan They are now hosting our 2 servers, Barracade and VIP and in return for a little advertising for them on our servers and our website, they are giving us a FREE 5 man Co-Op server. This will be useful for training and maybe special events.

PISTOLS ONLY EVENT SUNDAY NIGHT !!!!

We will be keeping our old Barra server for a few more days so I will be making it into a pistols only server, and as a little special event night we are having a PISTOLS ONLY FUN NIGHT on Sunday night Starting at 20:00 GMT Sunday night 19 July in the pistols only server which will be called {SWT}HANDGUNS{SWT}. There are only 16 slots so please be early to secure your place. The teams will be randomised so to help us try to get to know each other. So you wont be playing with your brother or best friend, try to learn how to play with other members The winning team after 30 mins will recieve 100 sheep each in the forum, so work as a TEAM There may be another round after the first so more people can play depending on the amount of members that turn up.
    Please dont use your backdoor pass to join server between 20:00 and 21:00 gmt on Sunday or you will be kicked

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

{SWT}SlysWorldTeam{SWT} now featured on our XFire Favorite Servers: http://www.xfire.com/communities/hackhunters/

SWAT 4 being represented!