COMMS: Use of Discord Voice Chat Software

A pretty good tutorial for setting it up:

Does anyone use Discord?

Do you use Admins and how many do you have?

Did you use Ventrilo or TeamSpeak in the past and if so tell us what the most significant improvements there are with Discord?

Do you use as a game overlay or in a separate browser, or both? What the advantages of both?

Features of Discord: https://discordapp.com/features

Download Discord: https://discordapp.com

Battlefield1-Games

Loads of people / groups and clan starting to use Discord as it is so multi functional. I've used it often myself and are involved with groups that use it as well.

Handy piece of software in my opinion.

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

I still use Teamspeak 3 as well. I've heard of Discord and its rising popularity.

Battlefield1-Games

Yeah I use TS3 as well. Love it........... The possibilities with Discord is endless... They are constantly improving and upgrading it by Gamer demand !!

Discord is revolutionary. Good voice quality and lots of features including file sharing, a free widget which you can add to your website (shows chat rooms and online people), skype and steam sync, youtube & twitch sync, etc.

You can either install it on your pc or use it as a browser extension + its free.
    @GreenBean, you should consider creating a -HH- Server as this would be a great way to catch up from time to time.