Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

New 'Sidebar' components to the forum

We've added updated news feeds from our FaceBook page and our Twitter page, and adjusted a few other things.

Looks way better and shows some of the text which is good.

Ultimately we want to have posts here, or blog posts, automatically post to our FB and then Twitter pages, if that's possible.
    I know it can be done with WordPress, so we may have to incorporate a new blog format to make it all work together. Ultimately all information must be generated at hackhunters.com for this community to function properly.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

I've slightly reorganized the forum boards, to make them more inviting to new users.

I've removed all links from the boards which often looked like a sub-board only to link a person away from HackHunters to another website.

I've cleaned up the side bar as mentioned above, including having links open into a new window.

I've cleaned up the side bar for the home page, which isn't exactly the same as the forum and who knows why that isn't possible (to set it up once for the whole website?)

If you see any glitches or weird things, let me know.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

I fixed each board so that all boards list 'the last post' first in descending order.

For some reason we were experimenting with this on some boards and I think it just managed to create confusion more than being a help in searching for topics.

Also you'll notice some reorganization of the boards, which I already mentioned before. Just trying to group things better. The 'Division A' letters are also at the front of the board title to denote when it is Public.