LordBartjeh Battlefield 1 video

This is his YouTube channel and his comment attached.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LordBartjeh

Is he telling the truth in the comment? I have serious doubts but if it's true that his BF1 account was hacked and then used to try hacks and discredit him that's pretty sick.

Cheaters are sociopaths anyway you slice it.

LordBartjeh: That is my account. However, not myself playing on it. My account was compromised and used as a throwaway-account to try hacks on. EA confirms that. I got my account back. That's the whole story.

MedalOfHonor-Games

It dont matter what new game comes out the hackers always ruin it for others

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

And it will continue to be so until developers get some lawyers and move aggressively against cheat creators for copyright infringement, stealing revenue, etc.

I don't get why they don't either if they're interested in making money. The cheaters can kill a multiplayer game really quick and there are a few examples where this was the case.

LOL

There are many thousands of BF franchise focused youtube channels and videos and you can clearly notice how these frag-movies were made... And why do they speed it up all the time? Yeah.
    I mean BF is only one of EA titles...the rest of their fps repertoire is equally *f up. Fighting hackers isn't in their agenda. Money$$$ is on the other hand. Releasing a new BF every year without bothering to fix issues in the previous one my oh my... Should I even mention that they sell an incomplete game every single time?
    Take a look at Ubisoft. A joke. Killing their master servers for the games released a year ago lmao

I have been playing BF3 since 2011 and not seen a good player. Not even one. Its all about high end pc and best connection these days. All new games are noob focused. Things like skill, tactic, experience and strategy are unheard of and have ceased to exist, because its no more needed.
    Everyone is a pro now and starting a gaming channel on twitch and youtube...got nothing to say or to show but has a need to be known. Social media is the way. Congrats. Another noob content sourcehas just popped up. Like their forum activity wasn't too overwhelming already...such a thirst for recognition, because just hacking all day long doesn't bring the fame fast enough.
    Name&Shame? Easy. Go to BF forums and copy paste the names of all the very active participants. The same rule applies elsewhere too.

Have you ever noticed that they call BF franchise a competitive game now?
    The last time I checked CS had a LAN game option. That's one of the crucial features that determines a competition and skill focused game. Equal chances and no lag. Its not like you would go to a drag race with no tires. Well, I mean... BF franchise for instance is implying that its the most competitive way which will determine your true level of competence as a racer.

Developers get some lawyers? That's wasting money. Here's what we do:

1. create a zer0 skill game - check;
    2. promote it with on social media with an impressive trailer - check;
    3. start selling pre-order packs - check
    4. release 50% complete game which is nothing like in the trailer - check
    5. triple earnings by selling dlc's - check
    6. sell premium - check
    7. sell shortcuts (noobs all time favorite) - check
    8. dont fix any bugs with dlc's so that the upcoming title sells better - check
    9. hire forum moderators who deny existence of hacks (name&shame is a history) - check
    10. promote upcoming title - check
    11. create a zer0 skill game - check...

Should I carry on. A rhetoric question.
    Oh *sh! It sells! Hell yeah!
    No wonder EA and the rest of them are rushing to supply for the demand.

Hey wait! I forgot to mention - "12. invest into anti-hack community and anti-cheat platform & league development".......OR did I? Its not of any importance anyway.
    Here we are in 2017 complaining about hackers. We've paid for these games, haven't we? But so did the hackers in fact, they buy more stuff than we do. Priority customer as it is.
    Maybe its fair then that we are being denied from our right to have fun playing our purchased games. I mean, who the *f cares anyway?
    Last edited by EDIS; 03-14-2017 at 05:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

@Edis, good to see ya.

So I'm confused by your very last comment. Are you saying 'no one cares about gaming being fair, or caring about hackers?'

Maybe we need a petition to boycott a new game or something to show 'we care.'

I get the sarcasm, that 'it's a waste of money to get lawyers' as in, they won't spend money on lawyers because that would cut into their profits.

I already get their model of profit making, but my point is they are loosing credibility which is cutting into their profits. Crysis and so many other games died pretty quickly because of hackers, and BF1 is already 50% off and the complaints of hackers is increasing.
    My point is, at some point they're going to need to reset and to make it convincing they need to take a real swipe out of cheat suppliers. And btw, there's money in that too by suing them for the profits they made on their product by infringing on their copyright. That's why they need to get some lawyers and quit acting like children.

The name and shame is to identify actual people. The example above is someone who's account was hacked and then the hacker used their game name, meaning it is both a warning and something to keep in mind if you see a cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean-HH- View Post
    @Edis, good to see ya.
    Thank you, its nice to see you and that HH is still on.

Are you saying 'no one cares about gaming being fair, or caring about hackers?
    What I mean is that the game developers do not care about gaming being fair, or about hackers as its not in their money making agenda.

I mentioned that games these days are noob focused for several reasons. One of these reasons is that today's players are noobs not just in a sense of being "rookies". Newbies would learn eventually, right? But these guys will never learn because they just go with the flow by means of buying a new game as soon as its released without bothering to complete their current one. So hackers isn't a real problem for them.
    Second reason they are noobs is that they can't tell a hacker from a good player and a "froob" (a term I use to describe zero skill players who got the high end rig to compensate for their inability to learn. They successfully get on the top of a scoreboard. This term combines two words: frame and noob. Noob + frames per second overload = a pro... apparently).
    By the way, the same noobs are hosting servers so now we also have admins who have no idea at all. I can recall being kicked and banned by server admins because I was shooting them too much and dragging my team forward even though these admins or their teammates were cheating.
    Another reason is the following of certain players and hackers. Noobs worship them in forums, on youtube etc.

I have a good example for you - https://www.youtube.com/user/LevelCapGaming
    Now this guy has a huge following. His videos are definitely useful, helpful, informative and rich of content. What I dislike about him is the fact that he makes it a science and instead of pointing out that his performance in game is actually down to his PC and also he would often team up with hackers.
    Then again, Im a talented player and the things he is talking about have been obvious to me from day one. However, the most of his fans are noobs or simply find his videos useful.
    His rig is a different topic. The Origin PC is supplying him with the very latest systems so that he would mention this company in his videos. There is a BF4 video where for the entire match he is just sprinting around and melee everyone. You can clearly see that most of the guys don't even see him, because they don't shoot. Some do shoot but whatever.
    Funny thing is that his actual "level" is much lower than you could imagine. In several videos he is laughing at players who have been shooting at him first but still lost, because Levelcap killed them by returning fire. His comment was, if I may quote him: "this guy must have the worst aim in the game".
    This one example on its own simply proves that Levelcap actually has no idea whatsoever, because that guy with "the worst aim in the game" has undeniably emptied an entire magazine shooting at Levelcap's head and torso. Off course the damage was eliminated, because Levelcap had a better PC than his rival. It is called a Glitch or simply LAG for the *f sake and that is not a skill, which is news to him it seems.
    Yet Levelcap and many others who are freed from a torture of not having the best rig will never learn and reach another level...which considering his name is ironic really.

In the contrast to all that just take a look at how much following the anti-cheat communities and sites have. I mean I came to this site myself, but how many active members do we have daily? Its just obvious that no one else cares about gaming being fair or about hackers. "We do" but its irrelevant because we are hackhunters...and we are already here.
    The profits are still fine for now and there are no signs that anything is going to change in the near future. There are so many hack sources that to hunt them all would be very time consuming...and where it is time there is money. The money that could be invested in the next game's development instead.

And to answer your question if I was saying: "no one cares about gaming being fair?", let me ask you this - if I have got 50 fps and you got 250 fps is that really "fair"?

The name and shame is to identify actual people.
    I know what name and shame is and not making fun and/or being sarcastic about it. What Im saying is that the "name and shame" category has been removed from BF forums and official forums of many other games. What does this tell us about the developers point of view on this matter? Exactly, hackers don't exsist hence developers don't have to do anything to fight them. Case closed.

The example above is someone who's account was hacked and then the hacker used their game name, meaning it is both a warning and something to keep in mind if you see a cheater.
    Do you seriously believe this crap? Did you know that hackers don't get banned from Origin?
    Everytime an account is banned by EA, its owner creates a new one. Nobody bans the GUID as in terms of the actual product this hacker has bought, because he has paid for it. The hackers could sue developers stating that they were sold a faulty product and they were denied of the online gaming ability which was advertised. Thats a serious case right there. In addition, hackers do not need to steal accounts, because they will have to buy the game anyway. Why all the hassle?
    Have you taken into account the fact that if they banned this person, he may not buy another game they release? You certainly haven't, but developers have people whose job is to think about things like that.
    Besides, if and its a BIG "IF" anyone actually hacked his account, this means they hacked his Origin, because that is the only way you could access the same account in game. So the person who "hacked" his Origin account was using the same PC as its rightful owner, or did that guy simply post his credentials in hacker forums "accidentally"? This is a total bullsh* overload. Noobs always think they are smarter than us. I don't buy it. End of story.
    Last edited by EDIS; 03-15-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Everytime an account is banned by EA, its owner creates a new one. Nobody bans the GUID as in terms of the actual product this hacker has bought, because he has paid for it. The hackers could sue developers stating that they were sold a faulty product and they were denied of the online gaming ability which was advertised. Thats a serious case right there. In addition, hackers do not need to steal accounts, because they will have to buy the game anyway. Why all the hassle?
    Have you taken into account the fact that if they banned this person, he may not buy another game they release? You certainly haven't, but developers have people whose job is to think about things like that.
    Besides, if and its a BIG "IF" anyone actually hacked his account, this means they hacked his Origin, because that is the only way you could access the same account in game. So the person who "hacked" his Origin account was using the same PC as its rightful owner, or did that guy simply post his credentials in hacker forums "accidentally"? This is a total bullsh* overload. Noobs always think they are smarter than us. I don't buy it. End of story.
    That's good to know, thanks for the perspective on it.

There are people thinking about how to hack and remain unaffected if caught. It's a tough battle and one I only hope makes it so tough on the hackers they give it up.