What games are your friends playing (on Steam)?

All Time, from most played to least played, top 10.

Left4Dead 2
    Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2
    Killing Floor
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
    War Frame (3rd person)
    Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
    'unknown game'
    CS: GO
    ARMA III

Okay what we can really deduce is that my friends played BFBC2 a LOT since no one has been playing this game for a few years! WOW.

And Left4Dead 2 is still hugely popular, not only for the multiplayer but the ease of mechanics.

Surprises that made the list are WarFrame and Flashpoint which hardly had players but obviously still commands attention (maybe they know something we don't).
    Last edited by GreenBean-HH-; 01-05-2017 at 05:27 PM.

What's sad is the selection of games my friends are playing for the last two weeks as they do not reflect the triple A games one would expect.

This reflects, in my mind, the changing nature of gaming, that developers are trying to appeal to a much younger audience and thus are getting a bit hokey. They don't realize that all people seek the experience of putting on the boots of someone who's actually done it. For those younger gamers who want to keep the action at arms length, they can choose 3rd person, leaving the character between them and the action as a sort of buffer, that if killed one can acknowledge it was the character who died and that the gamer him/herself is still safe at home :|

For the most popular games my friends are playing on Steam these last two weeks:
    Rust
    Some gerastic game
    Blood and Bacon
    HLS1 King of the Hill
    Fallout 4
    Rainbow Siege
    WarFrame (3rd person)
    Borderlands 2
    Company of Heroes 2 (RTS)
    Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

What are your friends playing?

Go to Steam http://store.steampowered.com/recomm...riendactivity/