Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

best moments in Portal 2

Portal 2 is a really great game, both a puzzle solver and a dark story line, with wonderful music everyone should try this game.

With community addons, it's still running.

This game, along with other Valve games have had a direct impact on stories of many of the titles we love.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/620/

$3.99

Mac and Win7/vista/xp
    I find it odd that while this can still run on newer Macs it is essentially obsolete on the PC.

SPOILERS>>> Don't watch if you don't own the game... it's really worth it to live through these story jewels.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

SPOILER>>>

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

My Steam Recommendation for Portal 2:

This game represents why gaming can be brilliant. Filled with a story that is full of twists in an full throttle environment that can be mind twisting, with a sense of humor that'll keep you entertained, it pushes the boundaries of what a great game can be. Spectacular environments that are fully engaged throughout the journey you will undoubtedly appreciate the comprehensiveness of Portal 2 and how it will surely endure for decades to come. To call it a puzzle solving game is really to minimize it's greatness as a true journey into another world. Be warned though as my 10 year old felt motion sickness, so strap in and hold on for the unexpected.