MOH-orig: What is happening with medal of honor? (Allied Assault)

Big clans like TBU , KTT, Outblacz#| and many more are stopping play medal of honor... But thats not all. Mostly they turn into a big hax-clan. I'm just wondering how it could be? People dont remember TBU anymore i think but one of the players was the best of Team America. And that says enough. I cheked his DMW account and he's banned for using 7 cheats (!) in one time? I'm just wondering how pro players lie him could do that stuf??

So people when people say they are clean, don't just belive them, and ask for DMW. And don't be afraid to ask, cause the real pro players will be pleased to give it

Cheers al
    <=====!!@[Paaskonijn Will Show U The Way]@!!=====>

MedalOfHonor-Games

Re: What is happening with medal of honor? (Allied Assault)

DMW are doing there best to remove cheats hopefully with Pro coming out soon i hope this will sort alot more of the so called good players

DMW pro ... Yeah they have working verry hard on DMW pro and i'm looking forwar to see the result but i think real hackers will find a way to contineu hacking...

Hacker will not be removed for ever but we can fight against them!

Cheers

MedalOfHonor-Games

They always will try and hax but DMW pro updates instantly so only time will tell

At this moment you just have to do it with dmw ss and stuff. I know TNT (KTT remake) and i dont think they are cheating they are just french :P
    Lets just hope dmw pro will sort this out

I've never said that the clan TNT (indeed the ex-clan KTT) is cheating. But i know few of ex-KTT went into a clan who is cheating. I don't have proove yet but as soon as i have proof i make it public!

And people.. If you can proov in anny way to proove a clan is cheating. Just do it and make it public!!

Cheers all

Just want to add you could be very surprised about the real ratio of ppl hacking.

I mean most of the time the only hackers caught or suspected are the one with a suspicious high score / average.

But the fact is...... a lot of ppl with bad scores / averages are also hacking. The difference is they are rarely followed in spec.

It's clear generally noone suspect someone having a final score like 20-35 but it's far to be a proof the person is not using a hack.

Seems the most popular one is the hack to see trough walls, so when following ppl in spec., it's not that hard to evaluate if a player is anormally good to anticipate other ppl exact positions or if he is clearly moving his body to follow the position of someone located in another room, behind a wall, ... It's like when they are shooting in the direction of a wall for nothing because they see someone trough walls but they don't always realized the person moving is not in the same room.

You know since the time I'm playing online games, I heard so many reasons why ppl are hacking than sometimes I feel most of the ppl forget why game are made for...... having fun!!!

O3CT

Quote Originally Posted by Ov3rCasT
    Just want to add you could be very surprised about the real ratio of ppl hacking.

I mean most of the time the only hackers caught or suspected are the one with a suspicious high score / average.

But the fact is...... a lot of ppl with bad scores / averages are also hacking. The difference is they are rarely followed in spec.

It's clear generally noone suspect someone having a final score like 20-35 but it's far to be a proof the person is not using a hack.

Seems the most popular one is the hack to see trough walls, so when following ppl in spec., it's not that hard to evaluate if a player is anormally good to anticipate other ppl exact positions or if he is clearly moving his body to follow the position of someone located in another room, behind a wall, ... It's like when they are shooting in the direction of a wall for nothing because they see someone trough walls but they don't always realized the person moving is not in the same room.

You know since the time I'm playing online games, I heard so many reasons why ppl are hacking than sometimes I feel most of the ppl forget why game are made for...... having fun!!!

O3CT
    And if you ask why they hack they its fun... I don't see the fun of hacking? Its totally skill-less