TRUSTED ASSOCIATE+ FS-Jarhead755's Avatar

How to load ModernRcon question

Hey m8's. Have a question. How to load the anti cheat program in the server? ModernRcon_v0.7 is the one Armydad ask about some time ago. I want to now is how to load any type of ADMIN tools to cod4 server? Might be starting a new server and want info first. Thanks for any help you can give.
    <br /><br /><br />

Re: How to load ModernRcon question

I don't know how ModernRcon works, but usually u have to upload the file to ur server.

Normally ur host should have given you a website, to administer your server.

2 options:

a) you add the text that is needed for the Rcon to work on ur server
    b) you UPLOAD it to your server

This depends from host to host.

I think that's it, I might be wrong though, hope this helps..

cheers
    [/url]

Hey Greenbean no problem m8, Thanks Blaze I will pass it along. If any one else can help please let me know.
    <br /><br /><br />

Every clan server I have had used TCA Admin, 3 screen shots in one picture. If you look at the top left it says userhome and then see the directory&#39;s. ModernRcon is application that installs on your PC and connects remotely to your server and uses your Rcon password, version 8 is available now.

Hey Jarhead, did it work ?

Could you provide us the solution ? It's always nice to know we were able to help

cya
    [/url]

As Blaze says let us know, I do this stuff in my sleep nowadays , will be only to glad to help

Hey guys, My clan members read my post, but no one answered it. So as of right now no it did not. Not sure if we are going to be more then a Black Hawk Down server. Which is to bad since our Commander said our server is dieing and we need to change. I would like to thank you all for you help. If I start my own I will let you all know. Thanks again.
    <br /><br /><br />