Thread: DMWworld.com

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

DMWworld.com

DMW International LTD provides anti-cheat software for online Gaming. The DMW Anti Cheat software has been developed in such a way so it has the ability to be compatible with any online multiplayer game. The Anti Cheat package consists of two pieces of software, namely DMW Client and DMW Scanner as noted below. DMW (Developing Multiplayer Worlds) has a website which provides useful information. They also have a forum which is accessible once you've registered and logged in from the website.

Is the DMW software easy to Install ?

The new easy configuration wizard will guide you through setting up your scanner and client if your having problems. It will do a full check of your setup and hardware to make sure the scanner can function correctly.

Multiple server control will now allow you to control up to 64 servers from the same DMW dashboard , with full rcon and game control DMW will become more than just an anticheat and more of a full game control package.

More information can be found here: http://www.dmwworld.com/view.php?pag...faq=374&lang=1

The Client part of the software is absolutely 'free of charge' and when installed on a users home PC it will monitor for any cheats being ran alongside a game or cheats being introduced whilst playing, this will stop players gaining an unfair advantage over other online players and stamp out cheats.

The Scanner part of the software is ran alongside an online game server, it monitors the Client connections and provides added features to administer your online game server, either locally from a user pc, or remotely. Those wishing to run a DMW scanner on their server can purchase a scanner subscription (Silver Account). more info.

Since May 2006, all instances of players being kicked for invalid files or settings have been automatically reported back to us via the DMW Scanner which detected them so no reporting is required unless you have a screenshot showing a visual cheat such as driver abuse. More info HERE

Recently Clanbase and DMW announced a new working partnership in the battle against cheats. The sole intention of this organisation is to promote a cheat free gaming platform for the world of online gamers, where clans can meet, have a war, and leave again knowing that they have won/lost purely because of a level of skill. More info HERE.

DMW ACCOUNTS RE-OPENED

NEWS FROM DMW:
    With DMW PRO almost ready for BETA we are opening the DMW account system to new users. This system now includes a clan linking system so clans that repeating adding banned, or cheating members will gain points against their accounts.

This system is to educate clans that we are no longer going to sit back and allow clans to knowingly keep adding the same or other pervious banned users. DMW will be taking a tougher look on cheaters and anyone or clan that aides in their return.

The new era is almost upon us.

Accounts Re-Opened YESTERDAY at 16:00GMT.

DMW WORLD

Visit DMW for more information: http://www.dmwworld.com/
    [/url]

Re: DMW

I'm a staff member of DMW now.... you can always ask me if you have probs or just create a ticket
    [/url]

looks like a nice tool but one Question, do i want the The DMW Client or the The DMW Scanner? What i mean is does the scanner have to be ran by my server host or can i run it from my pc to check my servers?

DMW client: needs to be installed on the users computer. After being installed, login and a little green icon should appear in the right bottom of your screen.

DMW scanner: you can run it on your own computer, just like your friends will be able to, if permitted. The host is also able to run the DMW scanner.

I hope this answered your questions.
    [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by <SSK> Psych0
    DMW client: needs to be installed on the users computer. After being installed, login and a little green icon should appear in the right bottom of your screen.

DMW scanner: you can run it on your own computer, just like your friends will be able to, if permitted. The host is also able to run the DMW scanner.

I hope this answered your questions.
    yup thanks psycho

Lo all, I need feedback on the site. ( www.dmwworld.com )

Any feedback is appreciated on how we can improve everything.

Thnx for your support.

Cheers.
    [/url]

Come on guys/girls

Every comment would do, don't be afraid lol .
    [/url]

Sounds interesting, might give it a try out... will look into it later..

DMW PRO RELEASE DATE

1st November 2008

DMW Pro v1.####

This release will include

• Full webpanel admin
    • Support for Mohaa,Mohsh,Mohbt, CoD2 , CoD4 (Beta)
    • Full screenshot system with quality and type modes
    • Full cheat protection with microcode and challenge system
    • Full IP, GUID and Hardware banning system
    • New website with clan management
    • Multiple clans and scanners assigned to players
    • Support for TF2, BF2,BF2142 to be added in December
    [/url]

The DMW Development Office is now back open, and we are currently building the DMW Pro databases and heuristic detection files, these are a new system in DMW which allow for micro in-game updates, so no more cheaters waiting a week after a new release to make sure cheat works. The micro update system will mean you could be detected any second and you will have no idea an update has been issued, until its way to late.

This system is being tested by GOLD members this week, and after successful sign off of this and the other main features we will be issuing a full release version to everyone.

News on this progress will be posted daily, so please watch this space!

Please note that we have made no comment about releasing a date for when DMW will be released, this would go against the agreement we have already set out with GOLD.

Once testing is all passed, the product will be released.

We can state this will NOT take 24 days, and will be considerably less than this strangely and very mis-informed time scale.
    [/url]

Client and scanner have now been upgraded to use Worldserver Pro V2 this has been a big job and wasnt planned till Feb09, but due issues in testing we decided that this upgrade would solve all our issues.

This will be going into test this weekend, along with the latest DMW Pro scanning engine. Currently Release is still looking good for late next week.

Thanks.
    [/url]

We would like to inform all users that until an operating system is released in release format, that does not include demos, betas or alpha it will NOT be supported by DMW This includes Windows7.
    [/url]

DMW site completely renewed !

Faster, better & our new product, DMW Pro, is almost complete !

[/url]

We are proud to announce the release of DMW Pro Release Candidate 1.
    This is the first public release of DMW Pro and we will be releasing many updates in the coming weeks.

The DMW 3 software will remain online until everyone has successfully moved to DMW Pro.

Currently supported games include Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Spearhead and Breakthrough.

What can you expect in the next few weeks?

* In-Game favourite server manager for all supported games
    * Client side scanner control
    * In game screen-shot viewer
    * New supported games
    o Call of Duty
    o Call of Duty : United Offensive
    o Call of Duty 2
    o Call of Duty 4
    o Call of Duty 5
    o Battlefield 2
    o Battlefield 2142
    o Team Fortress 2

How much will it cost and do I need to upgrade?

DMW Pro subscriptions will cost as follows.

6 Months - £20.00
    1 Year - £35.00
    2 Years - £60.00

Users that already hold a subscription will be updated free of charge.

What changes will I have to make to get DMW Pro to work?

DMW Pro Scanner will require you open port UDP 25180 and point it to the local IP running the scanner.

Can I use both DMM Pro client on a DMW 3 scanned server?

No, The DMW Pro software is a totally new system which is completely incompatible with DMW 3.

Can I run both DMW Pro client and DMW 3 at the same time?

No, The DMW clients are mutually exclusive and should not be run together.

Support

Our staff are available 24/7 via the DMW Support ticket system to answer any questions you may have. Also please give us your comments and ideas.

www.dmwworld.com
    [/url]

DMW Pro has been out for a while, and here is the latest news:

Oct 7, 2009, 1:46 am

Versions
    Client v1.3359.4
    Scanner v1.3359.4

Changes
    * Fixed Map change connection timeouts

* Smoother connections

* Small webpanel fixes
    [/url]

Hello Blaze,

I have tried to activate my old account which has been permanently deactivated. I have not had any luck but can tell you that the "ticket system" only allows clans or owners of the scanner software, not individuals to lodge ticket. There are no contact details for any DMW staff? They actually ask for feedback but provide no contact details.
    I have not used DMW for years now and I hope I don't ever need to use it, an absolute joke!
    I also read that the re-activation process is something that may be a regular problem, if you don't use DMW for 45 days you need to re-activate. After all this time DMW still bragging and boasting but are just as messed up as they ever were, actually gone backwards, talk about slow death SIGH.
    DMW should wake up and realise that communication is a two way process.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Hi SkunkKWolf, welcome to HackHunters and thanks for making a post regarding an important issue that I hope gets resolved.

You might want to check out this thread where another DMW user had the same problem and how they resolved it in the short term: http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/index.php?topic=1417.0

We will be chatting with DMW ourselves to see if we can help make the whole system run a little smoother for the user/gamer. To me the problem undermines the confidence gamers have in the system as it shows honest gamers a fundamental flaw in communication. So if they find a solution I&#39;m sure it&#39;ll help their credibility, or at least allow them to focus on other more important tasks like banning cheaters.

BTW, did you hear a new MOHAA game is coming out? Check out the Game Board!

later.

Thanks for that GreenBean heading over to link now

Thank you guys, Victory got it sorted for me, DMW is active
    thanks again

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Sure thing SkunkKWolf, glad we could get you hooked up again. Game on buddy.