TRUSTED ASSOCIATE+ !AR!BlackHawk's Avatar
    ARMA-Games

How To.... SPOT A CHEAT (Video References)

Education Video "Halo Aimbot"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gjqEklIbiRI

Re: Education Video "Halo Aimbot"

If a entity client can actually duck and miss/dodge the bullets all it means is that the aimbot is most likely public, a majority of public hacks do not have prediction(predicts the next player state).

The way aimbots can predict a players next vec3_t state is through player velocity or ping or even a combination of both. The players next origin is calculated each frame, so its almost impossible to dodge an aimbot with a tuned prediction.

Over all not a bad educational video, help inform some beginners .

Re: How To.... SPOT A CHEAT (Video References)

On the cod4 video it isnt accurate. That is only for an aimbot. A stealth aimbot is waaaaaaaaaaaaay harder to see. I can barly see it and I have been looking at hacks and videos of hacks for over 2 years. (i have never used a hack)

http://www.youtube.com/v/EzYXnJ1e9rk&hl=en&fs=1

Thats a humanised (stealth) aimbot. Meaning that the guy is using slow aim. slow aim is a feature on an aimbot that makes the gun not snap to the guy but move like a person would to the target.

the ways you can tell if it is an aimbot is that the person always hits the same piece. (head, shoulder, groin, foot, etc) Then the person gets a huge KDR. Then the aimbot always locks onto someone. A person may shoot somewhere no one is.

Credit to GeneralAce100

"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake.  Show me that your worth counting on.  Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Also a person who only right clicks, this activates the smooth bot

ya. there is a feature in an aimbot that you can tell it only activate if im looking through scope, at the hip, or all.

Credit to GeneralAce100

"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake.  Show me that your worth counting on.  Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

ARMA-Games

preknowledge, that the thing you need to look for If you see someone preaim alot on unusual places then you are dealing with a cheater, IE Wallhack/Aimbot/Lockbot.

well not totally. I preaim sometimes. Usally they will lock on to a target that is 8 miles away and shoot and kill them.

Credit to GeneralAce100

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

BlackHawk said unusual places... not common places. Like, in an out of the way corner where no one really travels, it would be unusual if they were consistently found. I do this sometimes just to see if I'm being cheated or not when I start to suspect someone, and typically the fools fall for it.

It's not to say that a good player will not sweep a room or area, but if they are sweeping that action is pretty obvious. It's when they run up on you when it's obvious you can not be seen and it is out of the way, and, lastly, it seems like they spotted u through a wall.

I've seen the humanized bot on COD2 and have been able to get ppl banned for it. Thanks for posting the example of it.

ARMA-Games

Cheaters with a wallhack will most likely aim on a corner just before you are around it as they can ofcourse see you are comming. Also you can notice wallhacking by looking at how they aline there weapon at an enemy behind a wall, if an enemy moves from his original position and the cheaters "corrects" his aim while still looking at the wall.

Preaim instruction video (own production )
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ytMWS377LKk&fmt=18

High quality
    Code:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ytMWS377LKk&fmt=18
    Showing alining weapon on wall:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=iWKldKb1iHo&feature&fmt=18

ARMA-Games

3:05 / 3.08 of the first video is a very very good example what i mean with preaiming

What are with the lines in the first video. Some sort of mod?

Credit to GeneralAce100

ARMA-Games

Call of Duty 2 had a Development command that allowed you to see the people trough walls. Unsure where it was officially used for but it was very usefull to spot wallhacks.

Whats the command?

Credit to GeneralAce100

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

I think for use by AntiCheat organizations only... I don't think making the command public is really in the best interest of the gaming community, even if they couldn't use it or only be able to use it in demo mode.

greenbean

I think for use by AntiCheat organizations only... I don't think making the command public is really in the best interest of the gaming community, even if they couldn't use it or only be able to use it in demo mode.

Quote Originally Posted by greenbean
    So your saying that its with an AC? Meaning they can only use it? Im just interested in that since a few of my friends are trying to get a server and Im going to admin it so I thought that would be useful on the sever.

Credit to GeneralAce100

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Yes, this is a tool that AdminRequest and a few others use to the best of my knowledge. If you have a demo, it would also be good if you are streaming to PBBans as they accept demos and therefore can get a cheater on a MasterBan List. Having individual Admins do this for their own server is not in the best interest of the gaming community and HackHunters does not support that type of individual motivation. No need for Admins to get into the nuts and bolts of it all, just start streaming and submit to PBBans following their guidelines and it'll get taken care of for the good of all of us.

Not to get off subject, but this thread is our video reference so in a couple of days I'll probably delete the off-subject posts or merge them into other areas. If you have other vids, please post them. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by greenbean
    Yes, this is a tool that AdminRequest and a few others use to the best of my knowledge. If you have a demo, it would also be good if you are streaming to PBBans as they accept demos and therefore can get a cheater on a MasterBan List. Having individual Admins do this for their own server is not in the best interest of the gaming community and HackHunters does not support that type of individual motivation. No need for Admins to get into the nuts and bolts of it all, just start streaming and submit to PBBans following their guidelines and it'll get taken care of for the good of all of us.

Not to get off subject, but this thread is our video reference so in a couple of days I'll probably delete the off-subject posts or merge them into other areas. If you have other vids, please post them. Thanks.
    Gotcha. Why dont you just move the posts to a new thread?

Credit to GeneralAce100

A vid with the most common cheats. In this case the game is MOHAA, but these cheats appear in all other games as well.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BkgYMWmvjIY
    [/url]