What AntiCheat should I use?

I was personally wondering since a friend of mine is getting a server and I wanted to know what should i tell him to get. I know PB and PBBans are great to have but what others should I add.

Credit to GeneralAce100

"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake.  Show me that your worth counting on.  Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: question

Check out our new LINKS page on the main website here: http://www.hackhunters.com/16_links/links.html
    for a complete list of First Person Shooters and their Anti Cheat Solution(s).

When you say PB you are referring to EvenBalance's PunkBuster... yes, every server should have this... it is fundamental to allow other AntiCheat Organizations preform the 'heavy lifting'. As a side note, never play on a server that isn't streaming, ever.

Once PB is streaming, then look at our AC Directory and check all of them out (This Board). I know the list is long but it's worth getting to know a bit about all of them... the most common are PBBans, DMW, ACI, AON, PunksBusted, GV and others.

Our recommendation is to stream to more than one AntiCheat Organization (ACO), I would strongly consider PBBans, PsB, AON and ACI as starter organizations to look at.

Streaming is easy to set up, each ACO will have instructions and people to help you get going.

FIRST STEP:
    Your first step is to register on many ACO websites.

OTHER QUESTIONS:
    If you (or anyone) has more specific questions let us know and we'll give you honest answers that are not biased towards any ACO, but rather a frank assessment of their reputation and how they treat new people.

MISTREATMENT:
    If you are ever mistreated by any ACO, let us know. If this happens to you, try and find another member from their group and let them know, in a nice way, that your treatment is making you consider going elsewhere... if they respond with arrogance, let us know immediately so we can look into the situation. Our goal at HackHunters is to help both you and the ACO's make every server out there, more secure. If an ACO is chasing you away, WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DAT!

COMPETITION:
    Do not read into anything said about one ACO against another... "we have this and that, and red balloons too." This is all 'sales man' stuff. Look at the product, see how many others are using it, etc... then support your server by streaming to a completely different system.

Re: QUESTION: What AntiCheat should I use?

He can take a look on
    http://www.cod-rcontool.com/

or

http://www.rconmax.co.uk/

cheers !
    [/url]

Re: What AntiCheat should I use?

The server is a COD2 1.0 server meaning that PB isnt on it. What do I do?

Credit to GeneralAce100

"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake.  Show me that your worth counting on.  Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Upgrade to the latest version of COD2 to start.

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

First off, like GreenBean and other members of the site stated:

1. Upgrade your COD2 server to the latest version or if you prefer to keep the older version, upgrade to the oldest version which PB supports. Thus, almost keeping the original version of the game but it supports PB.

2. Register on a few of those ACO websites that are listed in prior post. Then update your server configuration so that you are streaming to atleast 2-3 of them. Check on each website in a 2-3 days and see if they are actually streaming.

3. You should be good after that. and hopefully this will help you and your friend.

Thank You,

BlackHawk

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Check out our new LINKS page on the main website here: http://www.hackhunters.com/16_links/links.html
    for a complete list of First Person Shooters and their Anti Cheat Solution(s).

enjoy, and feel free to post new games/anticheat systems here or anywhere in the forum so we can expand the list.

We will probably expand this to include Admin Sites and other AntiCheat organizations like RA, Admin Reqquest and others.

Hi!

I might have missed it on the list, but I could not find GGC.

www.ggc-stream.com

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Thanks AKranz,

yeah we might add a few more depending on what's deemed important so thanks for mentioning GGC. I will either substitute them for BattleEye or make a new column. Perhaps just mention BattleEye in the notes.

im using ggc, it is exelent. they could put out updates more often tough. server runs perfectly does not drop for losing key packets or stupyd errors. i recomend it to everyone.

Very very very nice sellogram GOOD WORK!
    helps people allot!

Quote Originally Posted by AsicsKoki
    im using ggc, it is exelent. they could put out updates more often tough. server runs perfectly does not drop for losing key packets or stupyd errors. i recomend it to everyone.
    What kind of updates are you thinking about! Maybe it is something I could bring up with the coders!

http://www.hackhunters.com/16_links/links.html

UPDATE : Battlefield 3 (ACI)