help-wanted with PHP / CGI Scripting...

needing help with PHP / CGI Scripting... to help build our new clan web site also in need of a experienced
    call of duty 4 server admin someone who knows how to install and worked with custom mods and maps there's no money involved but you would have my undying gratitude not to mention ammin to the servers and a good feeling you get when you help someone out is its best reward

Re: help-wanted apply within

Quote Originally Posted by EviL WaBiT
    needing help with PHP / CGI Scripting... to help build our new clan web site also in need of a experienced
    call of duty 4 server admin someone who knows how to install and worked with custom mods and maps there's no money involved but you would have my undying gratitude not to mention ammin to the servers and a good feeling you get when you help someone out is its best reward
    i know enough about servers. You can pm me always if you have problems

I know rcon pretty good. If you need an admin, give me a pm.

Credit to GeneralAce100

"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake.  Show me that your worth counting on.  Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

I did installed the current theme and so in other words setup the website, ie, modules, blocks, photoshop, etc and rcon... check it out www.celtsclan.com

You can PM me if you want too,

Cheers,

Killian

The page looks awesome but it has one huge downfall to it. People want to see how well you talk on your fourm. Its setup like you have something to hide and thats not good.

Also with installing mods on the server, there are actual guides with most mods that say where to put the stuff. I do know some people that run their own servers and i can ask them on a quick guide to how to install a mod.

Credit to GeneralAce100

"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake.  Show me that your worth counting on.  Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

If that was to me sneaky, if you scroll the bottom of the site you can see latest posts ;-) but its only the last 5, which would be a standard day

Yes but you cant see them. Its in a restricted area.

Credit to GeneralAce100

Ye, need to register, we had a phase of people spaming and being abusive when they were banned, so had to make the site registered to view.

Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    Ye, need to register, we had a phase of people spaming and being abusive when they were banned, so had to make the site registered to view.
    Just restrict access to all banned people to post in only the ban fourms or whatever and have guest see the fourms but cant post till they register. Most sites do it that way.

Credit to GeneralAce100

We ban so many I would not be not be able to keep up with it, I have 350 posts and 70,000 vistors in 3 months, so i would have to give up my job haha

Someone should make an add on that goes with a site and who ever is banned on a server is moved to the ban user list.

Credit to GeneralAce100