Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

GV: Game-Violations.org (BFBC2, COD2,4,5, BF2, ET, SOF)

www.game-violations.org/

We are delighted to announce that Game Violations and ClanBase have formed an official working partnership in the fight against cheating. ...

Game-Violations™ » Database » Downloads » Streaming Scripts » Call of Duty 4 » CoD4 LINUX Servers, » Hello Guest [Login|Register] ..

ClanBase and Game-Violations take AntiCheat to the next level! http://clanbase.ggl.com/news.php?nid=294100

Call of Duty series
    Battlefield 2
    Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Enemy Territory
    Soldier of Fortune 2
    FEAR
    Medal of Honor: AA

TRUSTED ASSOCIATE+ !AR!BlackHawk's Avatar
    ARMA-Games

Re: GV: Game-Violations.org UNDER CONSTRUCTION

They didn't have much other options after the conflict between ClanBase and PBBans.

They had a problem with the host, everything is fine now, I stream our servers and it all works

Cheers,

Killian

ARMA-Games

You should email GV i guess, or ggl.com
    Try: http://game-violations.ggl.com/ ?

Did you try to visit: www.ggl.com yet?

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

I can access www.ggl.com, is it the same as http://game-violations.ggl.com/

Also, do you have an email address for http://game-violations.ggl.com/ ?

ggl seems to be global gaming league.

ARMA-Games

GGL Hosts the website of Game-Violation, so if your able to visit them then its not the server where you got problems with.

Should be something with the website itself.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

www.game-violations.org

Today we received message from our sponsor, xFileServers, that they have gone bankrupt and will be closing down next month.
    This leaves Game-Violations in a very bad position, as two of our streaming servers are sponsored by this company.

But we are not ready to give up GV yet because of this. We have done a lot of research on the internet to find a suitable replacement server.
    Unfortunately we do not have the resources to pay for this server all ourselves.

We have come up with the following calculation:
    - To support the most popular games (CoD series) for one year we need 737 Euro.
    - To include less popular games for one year we need 1325 Euro total.

As Game-Violations is run and paid by only one individual person (FruitY) we cannot expect her to pay the entire amount herself anymore.
    If you think that we have done a good job over the last 6 years please be kind and help us to get of this bad situation.

We will use the donated money to pay for servers as long as the amount permits, in this time we will try to find a sponsor to replace xFileServers so that we have certainty for a longer period.

Of course every user who donates a specific amount will receive the 'gift' as they are listed on the donate page( ACS, GVGadet ).
    We would never ask for your donation unless it is absolutely necessary but this situation leaves us with no other option.

Thank you all for your understanding and ongoing support!

To support GV, please click this donate link:

looks like they are shut down i tried the site and there is some weird message about a depressed web server

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Notice from GV:

Finally we are back
    We just opend our stream again and i want to give you a short instruction how the new system works and how you can set up your GV Stream. So please read on...

GV is now kicking/banning in real time. That means that caught players are NOT able to re-join any GV-streaming server from the moment they got caught.
    It is also not needed anymore to keep banlists up-to-date on servers (even we still recommend).
    GV now checks every connecting player against our ban database for the players status.
    GV does NOT update any scripts anymore. IF we update then the updates will go automaticly through GVUCON.
    GV will now hand over the providing of league scripts back to the leagues in question. This should be a matter of days for the leagues to provide you a download link.

Since the Ucon stream requires a server IP and port for receiving the stream you HAVE to register your server(s) on GV.
    To do that please follow THIS LINK --> http://game-violations.ggl.com/index...&GVTab=GVUcon.
    No, no don't cry ... read on ... you will find out that you only can win. Because every user who have added a server and set it up to the GVStream will automaticlly become a extended user and therefore using Eye-Dent for free, unless the server stops streaming again.

How to set up the GV Stream:

1. Select the game.
    2. Enter ServerIP:Port (Ex: 81.121.54.21:25960).
    3. Click 'Add'.
    4. Make sure you have removed the old GVUcon profile from your server.
    - Typing /rcon pb_sv_uconlist
    - Remember the [Slot] for the GVUCON profile.
    - Typing /rcon pb_sv_ucondel [slot number]
    5. Enter the RCON command, that is listed below your server, after you clicked the "Add" button, manually.
    6. Type /rcon pb_sv_writecfg to make the changes permanent.

The status will show "waiting" until you have added the GVUCON profile to your server (as described above). After you have done this it's a matter of 1-5 minutes and the status will then show the REAL GVUCON status.

Important:
    1. A user that has a streaming server in his profile will automatically get extended user status ( with a max delay of one hour ) which means they can use Eye-Dent for free.

2. Every user whos server (at minimum 1) reports a error 3 days in a row will loose his/her Extended user status again and the server will be removed from the profile. That means after that they HAVE to register their server again.

3. We recommend to keep the pbsvuser.cfg on your server until we have included the automatic query for MD5's.

4. Because we wanted to finish the new stream as soon as possible, there hasn't been a very long testing period. This means we might have to make some changes to GVUcon over the next few days and may have to restart it. This means that you may see a lot of "Ucon Session Opened" lines in your server logs, for now this is nothing to worry about but you should report it if it happens abnormally often.

5. ACS User can still use Eye-Dent. But dont worry, I'm already on developer a new ACS version with some more/new fancy features. Should be a matter of days. I will inform you by mail when the new ACS 3.0 is realesed.

If you have still any questions then please post it here OR join our support channel.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Looks like GV is back and stronger than ever, with some new policies:

Game-Violations is proud to announce the GVAPI: an attempt to incorporate stream-setup directly from Game Server Hosting Companies!

An initial draft of the system is complete, but we have little knowledge of how hosting companies operate internally so there are likely to be further developments, with which we would like the help of the hosting companies themselves.

We would like to ask hosting companies who are interested in allowing their constumers to stream their servers directly on purchase, or easily from the server's control panel, to contact us for more details about the GVAPI system.

Contact detail regarding the GVAPI:

thelamb@game-violations.org

or drop by in #support.game-violations on irc.quakenet.org

Hi, GB
    I get an error GB when i try to register with GV
    After accepting the terms I get a compression error using FireFox.
    And i tried IE and it says the site is not a valid site??
    Well i will try later but i do see active posts in there so i'm confused.I was thinking of streaming one of our servers to test em out, but i cant even register there so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know

Heres the error for FireFox "Content Encoding Error The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
    * Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

hmm, not sure what's up with registering, but the best thing to do is try to contact them directly to look into it.

http://game-violations.ggl.com/ main site loads fine for me.

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

Awesome work GV, knew they could stay strong some how.

Hmmm not a big fan of GV ever since i found out the let anyone join & stream with no background checks so letting cheats access their scripts & telling them what checks they are looking for. also the fact that there scripts for Battlefield contain CVAR checks yet the games doesn't even use CVARs so i personally don't use them i signed up & streamed for about a week then found this info out (thanks to a PBBANS staff member)and removed my streaming from them also the fact that when ive asked a question over there no one from the team has replied so I.M.O there are better stronger outfits out there for cod i would say AON blow them out the water & for all the rest GGC & PBBans and then for non live banning you have P's'B as back up multi streaming shouldnt be an issue nor should it cause lag on your servers so i would say stream to a few as a safety net.

But ever since what ive heard / been told im not going to stream to GV untill things are tightened up a bit over there.

Just my opinion though.... Each to their own

These are my views & not necessarily the views of Hack Hunters

No longer Under Construction. They have a working site up.

Credit to GeneralAce100

"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake.  Show me that your worth counting on.  Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang