Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

FAQ: But I already belong to another clan...

We can understand the confusion about joining HackHunters while belonging to another clan. Hopefully this will clear up any questions you might have. If you have a question, please post it. We will be happy to provide answers.

QUESTION: I belong to another clan, do I have to quit the other clan to become a HunterBean?
    ANSWER: No, HackHunters is not a clan and we don't have any servers, you can be at both without conflict, in fact we will be encouraging all HackHunter members to join a separate clan.

QUESTION: Do I have to wear -HH- tags?
    ANSWER: No, If you join HackHunters you should keep your Clan tags on to represent your clan at HackHunters. If fact, be sure to post your clan information in this thread: CLAN: Promote Your Clan. We also limit how much you can wear our tags and how you can promote HackHunters elsewhere. For instance, one of our rules is that you will not wear -HH- tags in your clan's server if they object in any way. Your relationship with your clan is more important to us than your position at HackHunters.

QUESTION: What are the -HH- tags for if you don't really want clan members to use them?
    ANSWER: They are for people who might not belong to a clan. They can wear them if they like.

QUESTION: What are the 'real' requirements of HackHunters?
    ANSWER: Really only one, that is regarding your signature. You will be allowed 2 signatures, one can be your own (must meet size requirements) and below it will be an official HackHunter sig. This is so visitors asking questions will know that their question is being answered by a HackHunter. Your Avatar is your own (size requirements are in effect here too). Also, you have to abide by our 3 rules posted HERE.

QUESTION: How much do I have to do if I become a HunterBean?
    ANSWER: Your level of participation is up to you. We cover a lot of subjects. Find something that interests you and join in.

There are many great clans in the gaming community and these clans have insight into the their world. This insight is an asset for HackHunters and we hope that each game will have many representatives as part of our HunterBean staff. We are a service and like other AC services, we will have members from many different clans. HackHunters is a group of people who will be helping gamers and clans alike.

Before joining HackHunters as a HunterBean, you should register on the forum.

If you're still not sure, just ask one of the Admins at your clan. We will be happy to provide further clarification to your clan's administration if needed. Be sure to point them to this thread.

Re: FAQ: But I already belong to another clan...

cool can we wear the tags even if we arent a FULL member
    The King...

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

You can only wear the HackHunter tags if you are an official HackHunter HunterBean.

You can check your status by clicking on Members link in the forum. You will see what your POSITION is there if we haven't sent you a congratulations. Also, once you are a member you will see additional an additional forum board available to only HunterBeans which is marked (Private).

For now KingFish, we are reviewing your application. We'll let you know asap. Thanks for applying.

If on the other hand you mean clan tags, you can.
    But since you're a HunterBean, put the -HH- on and also put up the -HH- sig

i have fill in the application for cheat Hunter.. for dutch servers and other servers of COD4

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Hi Iceman,

thanks for Applying and Registering on the forum. I was wondering if you belong to a clan? Can you give us the address? Language is not an issue.