Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: EVENTS & PROMOTIONS

E3 PC Game Predictions by IGN

http://video.ign.com/dor/articles/98.../e3pre_pc.html

About E3 ExpoTM
    E3 Expo is the world's premiere trade show for computer and video games and related products. The show is owned by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA), the U.S. association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of the companies, publishing interactive games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the Internet. For more information, please visit www.e3expo.com or www.theesa.com.

About the ESA
    The Entertainment Software Association is the U.S. association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of companies publishing interactive games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the Internet. The ESA offers services to interactive entertainment software publishers including a global anti-piracy program, owning the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), business and consumer research, federal and state government relations, First Amendment and intellectual property protection efforts. For more information, please visit www.theESA.com.

About IDG World Expo
    IDG World Expo (www.idgworldexpo.com) is a leading producer of tradeshows and events for professionals and consumers seeking world-class education, peer-to-peer networking and one-stop comparison shopping. IDG World Expo's portfolio of conferences and events includes Entertainment For All® (E For All®), E3 Media & Business Summit, LinuxWorld Conference & Expo®, Macworld Conference & Expo®, Next Generation Data CenterTM (NGDCTM) and REVEAL Los Angeles... The Fashion & Design EventTM. IDG World Expo is a business unit of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research and event company.

Washington, DC – April 28, 2009 – The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) today announced that nearly 150 leading-edge computer and video game companies purchased space to show off the most innovative and advanced computer entertainment at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3 Expo) from June 2-4, at the Los Angeles Convention Center. A full list of current exhibitors is located on www.E3expo.com. Produced by IDG World Expo, companies still interested in exhibiting at E3 Expo should contact the team at (877) 216-6264.

"We are incredibly pleased with the quickly growing list of exhibitors and overwhelming support for the E3 Expo. We anticipate a packed house and a full line-up of industry-driving news and unveilings that will continue to propel the computer entertainment industry's growth through the year and particularly in the holiday season." said Michael D. Gallagher, president and CEO of the ESA. The ESA is the trade association that represents the U.S. computer and video game publishers and owns the E3 Expo.
    "Microsoft is gearing up for a big presence at E3 which will completely transform how people think about home entertainment," said Don Mattrick, senior vice president for the Interactive Entertainment Business at Microsoft. "We're excited about the momentum that is building in the industry in anticipation of our June 1st media briefing, which will kick off E3 in blockbuster style."
    "Nintendo has been a long time attendee of E3 and it has our full support," said Reggie Fils-Aime, president and COO, Nintendo of America. "E3 brings a wide variety of key audiences into contact with products from many companies, including Nintendo. It's the place where creativity is on display, and as a ‘sneak peak' for our entire industry it helps generate excitement for gamers around the world."

"Sony Computer Entertainment America is looking forward to another great showing at this year's E3 Expo," commented Jack Tretton, president and CEO, SCEA. "The audience of North American-based and foreign media and key industry partners makes E3 Expo an ideal place for us to unveil the latest PlayStation news and products at our press event on June 2." The ESA is also reminding E3 Expo attendees that hotel and travel accommodations are filling up quickly. For more information, visit the E3 Expo Web site at www.E3expo.com.
    Members of the press interested in covering E3 Expo 2009 should contact media@E3expo.com with any additional questions.
    To stay current on E3 Expo 2009 news, follow its official Facebook presence at http://tinyurl.com/btx835 and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/e3expo.

Companies represented: http://www.e3expo.com/content/1146/exhibitor-list/

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Event: E3 Expo 2010 Announcement

takes place June 15-17, 2010:

EXHIBIT FLOOR DATES HOURS
    Tuesday, June 15 12:00PM - 6:00PM
    Wednesday, June 16 10:00AM - 6:00PM
    Thursday, June 17 10:00AM - 5:00PM

Where: Los Angeles Convention Center

E3 Expo 2010 is a trade-only event and is NOT open to the general public.
    All attendees must be 17 years of age or older. No one under age 17 will
    be admitted, including infants.

E3 Expo Fact Sheet
    Overview

E3 Expo is the premier global computer and video game trade show. It takes place June 15-17, 2010, at the Los Angeles Convention Center. E3 Expo draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. The most influential people leading the most innovative companies in the business attend E3 Expo to see groundbreaking new technologies and never-before-seen products for computers, video game consoles, handheld systems and the Internet.

Who Attends

In 2010, leading computer and video game companies, business partners, media and industry analysts from over 80 countries will converge on the Los Angeles Convention Center.

E3 Expo 2010 will welcome software developers, buyers and retailers, programmers, distributors, entertainment industry representatives, financiers and venture capitalists, importers and exporters, manufacturers, resellers, researchers, educators, financial and industry analysts and worldwide electronic and print media.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: PROMOTIONS: Events and Promotional Offers

Dear Crysis Fan,

Here at MyCrysis we’re very excited to tell you that we’ll be hosting a contest in conjunction with NVIDIA giving you the opportunity to win one of six GeForce GTX 460s. This competition is exclusive to MyCrysis, only available to registered members, and you must be logged in to enter. To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is head over to www.MyCrysis.com and answer one question:

Where is Crysis 2 set?

A: New York

B: Washington D.C.

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

Already signed up a few days ago

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

Already signed up a few days ago

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Me too Moreno, hope others do as well and maybe one of us HHers will win!

Here's another great offer for the next 2 weeks... the games are maybe 3 years old but you probably won't get another opportunity like this.

IT's FREE...

For the next two weeks, you’ll have unlimited access to all of our PlayPack games. Play whatever you want, for as long as you want*. But do it now while the Free Beta lasts!

Play free now! Just sign in and select “OnLive PlayPack Beta” under My Games.

Questions? See the PlayPack page for more details or visit support.onlive.com for assistance.
    * Terms & conditions apply. For more details visit www.onlive.com/playpack.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    For those who don't have the OnLiVe Service, for now it's free but that may change.
    1-create an account
    2-Your PlayPack games (the offer noted above) are already waiting for you under My Games. Select “OnLive PlayPack Beta” to start playing!

If you want a quick tour of how OnLiVe Launches and how fast it is to play a game, be sure to check out our HackHunters video:

Getting Dirty 2 with OnLiVe

onlive isnt supported in serbia and i got free membership. i got a email link, won it at founding member lottery. i was pissed. allso i must be over 18 to regster. ***?

onlive isnt supported in serbia and i got free membership. i got a email link, won it at founding member lottery. i was pissed. allso i must be over 18 to regster. ***?

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

I think you have to be over 18 for several reasons: 1) I think you need a credit card, 2) they can only enter contracts with adults, not minors (but doubt if they care much about this) and 3) because there are mature games on the site (seriously i doubt if they care about this either).

I wouldn't sweat it too much though as I think they're going to start charging fairly soon with a subscription fee, which brings me to the flaw of the service... you pay for a subscription and then buy your games.... If you stop the subscription you've lost access to the games you've purchased. How does that make sense?

First, there are a couple of games worth checking out as I was surprise by how well they were developed. Both of these are first person shooters (most of the time).

The best one in my mind was FEAR 2. A mix of a traditional shooter and a horror. You fight against another army who seems to be defending the place and trying to cover up some experiments while you seek out to destroy Alma, a ghostly figure. The story is a bit convoluted but if you want to know what a chill down the spine feels like then this will give it to you.

FEAR 2: Project Origin

ESRB: M - Mature 17+
    Genres: Shooter
    Modes: Single Player, Multiplayer (yes it has multiplayer, not spectacular but it was workable).
    Release Date: Jun. 17, 2010 (just a few months old)

Free Trial: YES for the next week or so (unlimited play while the offer lasts).
    3 Day PlayPass:
    5 Day PlayPass:
    Full PlayPass:
    $5.99
    $8.99
    $19.99

And,
    Front Lines: Fuel of War
    Again, very surprised by the quality of this game. Rich textures and environments and a good story line. Odd vehicle control switches to 3rd person and is difficult to steer, and a couple other oddities, but overall worth it to try out.

Other demos worth a try (about 30 minutes of play):

ESRB: M - Mature 17+
    Genres: Action
    Modes: Single Player
    Release Date: Jan. 4, 2011 (this is a brand new title and has a rich environment and story. I like that they actually have a full range of civilians living a 'regular' life as it brings a cool level of reality to gaming.)

credit cards in serbia can be aquired when you turn 16...(but they must be linked to parents cards or some such, societe general bank ofers this)maybe the only state in the world.

"If you stop the subscription you've lost access to the games you've purchased. How does that make sense?" you are a genius gb. i never noticed this part of onlive.

credit cards in serbia can be aquired when you turn 16...(but they must be linked to parents cards or some such, societe general bank ofers this)maybe the only state in the world.

"If you stop the subscription you've lost access to the games you've purchased. How does that make sense?" you are a genius gb. i never noticed this part of onlive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2