Thread: BATTLEFIELD 3

BATTLEFIELD 3

The limited edition BATTLEFIELD 3 is released October 25 2011.

If you pre order BATTLEFIELD 3 it will also include

TYPE 88 LIGHT MACHINE GUN
    Exclusive weapon
    The Type 88 is a gas-powered, air-cooled light machine gun that comes equipped with a bipod for maximum stability. Setting the bipod up on a suitable surface gives a major boost in accuracy and recoil reduction. With the Type 88, you will completely deny the enemy entry to your area of control.

DAO-12 shotgun
    Day 1 unlock
    It isn't hard to see why the powerful DAO-12 was a big fan favorite in Battlefield 2. Being a highly versatile semi-automatic 12-gauge shotgun, the DAO-12 can carry 4 types of ammo in a high capacity 12-round magazine. For close encounters, you wouldn't want to carry any other weapon, and with the Physical Warfare Pack, you unlock it from day 1 in Battlefield 3.

Flechette ammo for the DAO-12 shotgun
    Exclusive ammo
    This exclusive armor-piercing ammo makes your DAO-12 shotgun pack an added punch. Each flechette cartridge holds a number of 1-inch tungsten arrows that will tear through any material, be it metal, wood, or enemies. If you turn a corner and meet three soldiers from the opposing force, these are the rounds you want loaded in your DAO-12.

FLASH SUPPRESSOR FOR SKS SNIPER RIFLE
    Exclusive weapon mod
    This exclusive item is the only sniper rifle flash suppressor in the game. Attaching it to the fast-firing and high capacity SKS rifle turns you into a highly agile and versatile Recon member. For the true team-play Recon who wants to contribute at the front while staying stealthy, this weapon mod is an essential upgrade.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3

thanks Faust, I've got it pre-ordered and can't wait. Little nervous about the aircraft and hope there's a way to knock them out of the sky.

I heard there's an infantry mode only game type. Should be a great game all around.

Re: BATTLEFIELD 3

Well GB First Bomb drop is on me

These are my views & not necessarily the views of Hack Hunters