Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

Did you know.....COD:MW3 is the last of the cod series

Activision announced that after MW3 they will be working on new Franchise and ending the cod series. That means no COD 9. I also read that they will be hiring sub developers to make dlc, and maybe a COD MMO / 3rd person shooter. No longer FPS COD series.....or is this final. mhmmmm?

Re: Did you know.....COD:MW3 is the last of the cod series

and this is how greatest game(storywise too) dies. you cant make cod 3rd person. what the hell is AV doing, after cod4 they been making a series of mistakes ruining game after a nother(all ware great IMO but cod4 was best). i was looking forward to cod 10 actualy, thinking that after 9 games they will learn and put all the best parts in cod10 making it perfect but i guess they will try that with 8, and we all know that wont happen.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

too many releases too quick (once a year) might look great on paper, but it's called simple math greed and always backfires. Never should anyone release something before it's done right.

Still, I have a hard time believing they would just shelve it altogether. Perhaps they've learned from the above, decided to give some other titles a little effort, and then come back in 2013 with a 'newer, greater' version of COD.

You have a link Moreno?

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

Wasnt able to find it again. They must of denounced it.