F.E.A.R 3 Completed

Well I completed the game today; I will post below the top 10 things I liked and did not like these are my opinions so please do not take anything away from the game itself. This is for PC only.
    Pros:
    #1 Stability of the game right off was great no errors or crashes that is a big plus right there.
    #2 The graphics were ok with some great PhysX action.
    #3 Game was available through Steam, allowing me to play in less than an hour.
    #4 Music and sound was original and really made for a great game experience.
    #5 Controls and setup were fairly easy; using my Logitech Rumble Gamepad F510 was easy and great.
    #6 Vehicle control was ok with enhanced radar & aiming.
    #7 The story line made for great action as always.
    #8 Character movements were good in most parts.
    #9 Aiming and targeting were fairly easy.
    #10 The ending was quite interesting.
    Cons:
    #1 Game is way too easy; I played this in the hardest mode and completed it in about 4 hours.
    #2 Graphics were subpar kind cartoonish in a way.
    #3 Game controls AKA UI was very incomplete there were allot of things missing from the F.E.A.R 2 UI.
    #4 Sniper rifle targeting was way off making it almost useless to use.
    #5 Only 2 vehicles to use would have been nice to have more interaction with other vehicles.
    #5 Lacked ammo pickups there were just not enough of them, and you did not get enough ammo per pickup.
    #6 Awards did not all registers this may be a bug in the game not sure.
    #7 Of course I cannot go without saying no dedicated server support.
    #8 Levels seem to have been done in a hurry they are lacking some color and there are some holes in some levels that are open and catch your eye.
    #9 The story line was a bit expected from F.E.A.R 2, this was a bit disappointing would have liked to seen some new things added.
    #10 The goals in the game seem to be lacking any skill to achieve them.
    Conclusion:
    The game was fun and I enjoyed it there are always games on the market that will be liked and disliked, on a scale of 1-10 I would have to rate this as a 7 this is only because the game was to short and lacked new content and new characters.
    However if you purchase this game you will not be disappointed it is worth it in the end, I have not tried the multi-player yet but I will give it a try but without dedicated servers it is will never be like F.E.A.R.

Thanks All
    wOOdy
    Mayham Thats All We Want!!

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: F.E.A.R 3 Completed

thanks for the break down wOOdy,

would you say FEAR 3 is more gruesome than F2?

I know parts of FEAR2 gave me chills... but the battles with the guards felt redundant and seemed off topic. How would you compare 2 to version 3?

Let us know how the MP is too. Thanks.

Thanks,
    I planed on passing on this one, i have had the series, and gave them away.
    The cons you list are common in nearly the whole series, and that is what led to my turning away from the F.E.A.R Franchise.
    This is the series, where early on, I learned not to base my decision to purchase based on the advertisements.
    Fluid review WOOdy.HooaH

Sorry for the delay guys busy time of year for me, OzzMan there is no multiplayer for PC only way is to invite a couple of friends from steam and then start a multiplayer match.
    If you do not have at least 2 playing you can not even host a game, and unless you have a great ISP then lag is always a issue.
    I have not seen a muliplayer server yet, it is dead no one wants to host a server though there ISP that kinda crazy not to mechen you might get 2-4 people in before it is unplayable.

Thanks guys.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

insisting on at least 2 people to even start a server is a sure way to kill the multiplayer aspect of a game. Amazes me that some developers don't realize this. I remember (forget) one game where you couldn't even check out the MP maps by yourself as it wouldn't let you start a match without other players.

The Translation above is as followed.

Thought about registering online , did not know how and where phpbb free forum ? Our service is designed just for you! Complete a simple registration , and your forum is ready! Go >>>

This user has been flagged for spam and now has limited access.

wOOdy-HH-