Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

What do you guys think (oppinion)

I believe I read this before on here or another site. But what do you guys think about that saying "Once a cheater, always a cheater?"

Re: What do you guys think (oppinion)

Quote Originally Posted by Moreno
    I believe I read this before on here or another site. But what do you guys think about that saying "Once a cheater, always a cheater?"

i think not. he cant cheat if u ban him jk, some ppl stop when they see how dumb it is to get kicked out by ac-programs with ur name being written down in a log on some forum. its like going out on a town sqare and someone yells THIS GUY CHEATED ON HIS WIFE! he wont do it again ih he ever wants to have a realationship(or play a game).

but i do ban ex-cheaters to.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: What do you guys think (oppinion)

good question and not an easy one to answer... unlike the way people want things, easy and simple, like the saying itself.

Anyway, have you ever thrown a snowball at a car before? If yes, as an adult do you still do it? Should society trust that you will never throw snowballs at cars if there is snow on the ground, and if they don't should you be locked up because you have the potential to throw snowballs?

It's really about attitude, whether they're habitual and/or whether the person is sociopath or not. Those are not easy questions to answer so it is definitely easier for us to just say we don't trust the person any more, good bye. Who has the time to figure it out.

So really the system that is actually in place is... you cheat, you're banned, go somewhere else and either continue cheating or stop and try to rebuild trust with other new people that you meet in order to build a regular life. This system btw is used for a lot more things than just cheating in gaming, imo.