Medal Of Honor Open PC Beta

http://www.medalofhonor.com/pcopenbeta

Start Date: October 4 | End Date: October 7, 11:59 PDT

Grab your MREs and prepare to spend four days playing two new maps and modes for the multiplayer version of Medal of Honor. Anyone can download and play. All that is required is an EA Account when you launch the game and to accept the beta agreement.

Recommended System Requirements
    Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7. Processor: QuadCore 2.0Ghz. Memory: 2GB RAM+. Video Card: A video card with 512MB of VRAM and one of the following chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260; ATI Raedeon 4870. HDD Space: 2GB. Soundcard: Soundcard with DirectX 10 compatibility. DirectX: DirectX 10. Disc Drive: 16X CD/DVD Drive.

Where to Download
    We will announce the links and partners where you can download the PC Open Beta Client as soon as they are available. We will of course post them here but as a special thank you to our community we will Tweet them and post them on Facebook first.

Re: Medal Of Honor Open PC Beta

They really are trying to push this game & the reason why I will tell you as it has record counts of cancelled preorders & that's why they also are offering BF3 beta access with it but why would you ? as the last 2 titles have been open betas !.

This is one game i will be steering clear of & i was looking forward to it before i played the first beta. Just glad i didn't have to preorder it to play the beta

These are my views & not necessarily the views of Hack Hunters

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

The BETA is now Open for all PC Users... hurry for this 3 day window, and i think 2 days are already gone!

www.medalofhonor.com

If your reading this thread you might want to read this one (or a mod on these boards merge them) as they are very similar in content

http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/ind...sg9610#msg9610

These are my views & not necessarily the views of Hack Hunters