Screenshot viewer

If you wish to view all your screenshots on one page then use this tool. My co-founder owns the site. This works for AA,AA3 BFBC2. I have not yet tried it with COD series however I think it will work.

Yes I am aware that 97 percent of screenshots do not show up in BFBC2 However with this tool, it runs alot faster and the ones that do render wlll show up.

Here is one of my servers. You will need to change the ip and port in the url.

http://services.mygameservices.com/p....35&port=19567

Re: Screenshot viewer

Note, this was intended to run with AON streaming servers. Since AON does not cover this game, do not click submit to AON.

Simply copy the guid in the page , go to your pbss directory and hit ctl/f and then paste the guid in. Then click find. This will take you to the screenshot of the player, when you have the ss url, submit it to the ac that you are streaming to.

Have fun,

Creed

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Let's try it on the last server I was on:

GUID 15ec2afc
    Game Battlefield Bad Company 2

Last Seen BFBC2
    Date Sep 14, 2010 at 6:32 pm
    Server xIDx 208.167.240.112:19567

http://services.mygameservices.com/p...112&port=19567

bummer, didn't work.

Server is streaming to PBBans
    Server IP 208.167.240.112:19567
    Game Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Tag xIDx
    Description REAL HARDCORE NY xIDx
    Server Owner Inherently Dangerous (8274)

It would depend on if the pbss directory is available publicly. Some game providers do not allow public access.

Also since only 2-5 percent render some clans turn off the screenshots to prevent lag.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Well your example looked great so I was hoping it would work so that gamers themselves could check it out, but:

Also since only 2-5 percent render some clans turn off the screenshots to prevent lag.
    what's up with that? Is this a DICE issue or PB issue?

Certainly if SS's worked with your tool, and Admins used this tool making it available for gamers to see other gamers ss's, it would certainly boost confidence about a server being cheat free, and thus cut down on accusations.

It would also be great to connect it to GameTracker so server info could be put in automatically. Maybe they might be interested in it.

Its a dx10/11 issue. It has not been fixed since BF. So dont look for a fix anytime soon if ever.

Might want to try it on a cod server. I have not used it on one.

Def AA, AA3 works just fine. If the server is streaming to AON, simply click submit to AON and it will automatically submit the screenshot in the proper format so long as you are logged into AON and your cookes have not cleared so that you do not have to log back in.