Thread: Dear Beans...

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Dear Beans...

Dear Beans,
    I am a credit officer of a trust and financial company here in Cotonou Benin Republic. I believe you will not betray me with the trust I intend putting on you.

A foreigner, Engr.Jean Rogers (snr) an iron steel company chairman with the Federal Government here in Benin Republic until his death some years ago in an Auto crash deposited with our finance house the sum of US$14,000,000(Fourteen million United States Dollars).

The company now expects a next of kin as beneficiary of this money since the depositor is dead and valuable efforts has been made by our company to get in touch with any of Engr.Jean Rogers relatives but to no avail.

Due to the inability to locate any of his next of kin, the management under the influence of our chairman and members of the board of directors, have made arrangements for the fund to be declared unclaimed and subsequently be used to import ammunitions into our country.

However, In order to avert this negative development, some of my trusted colleagues and me now seek your permission to declare you as his next of kin so that this fund will be released and transferred into your account as the next of kin. This deal is risk free because all documents and proofs to enable you get this fund has been carefully worked out.

We would furnish you with the necessary disbursement ratio to suite both parties on your reply to this mail.

I am looking forward to your urgent response.

Regards,
    Wassi Ademola.

Dear Wassup!

Thank you for considering me as your next of kin. We Beans need to stick together as it's a roughage world out there. May I suggest that the disbursement also include 10% ketchup, 5% Worcestershire sauce, and 3% mustard for our next of kin, the Kidney Beans? I'm sure this would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards, Mr. Beans.

Re: Dear Beans...

LMAO

These are my views & not necessarily the views of Hack Hunters

rofl
    DONT NEED YOUR ATTITUDE GOT MY OWN<br /><br /><br />

Good One!

powned

CallOfDuty-Games

lol

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

Unfortunaly, spammers are attempting to fraud people every day. I actually did a class on these types of spammer. Some reason I forgot the name of the category these emails belong under must not be important email I suppose.

Dear Beans,

Thats ******* hilarious

Regards,

Scout