BFBC2 Player Backgorund Tool

Hi Fellas,
    I cant seem to find a tool along the lines of the Hazard tool for AA.
    A tool that i can enter the players name or GUID and receive a violation history, or player back ground.
    Am i not looking in the right places or what, i did go to PBbans and look and could not find one, and PBbans is the only place i know to look, i also tried google and didnt get any hits that were what i was looking for.
    Is there a tool for BFBC2 ?
    Any input would be most appreciated

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: BFBC2 Player Backgorund Tool

when you are a streaming admin at pbbans, punksbusted, i believe aci and others, then you get access to their MPI (player index) which is a search tool.

I do think the PBBans will let you look at a partial history under their MPI link, but with no linked information and abbreviated GUIDs (last 8 digits). I also think they have this tool on their home page.

The other ACO's I'm not as familiar with but they can give you info. You might want to just ask the same question in their thread in our ACO Directory and hopefully they can let us all know.

Rgr, -ACI- Has nothing on this,
    I will do some digging and post here if i find a good solution, Ty GB. :P

http://history.anticheatinc.com/bfbc2/index.php?

Ya I know its an old post but just putting it here to make the thread complete.

You can still do partial background checks even if not streaming at PBBans just hit the MPI tab at the top of the page ah hold on i get a link for you
    da da da daaadaaa daaa daa da. im back here we go PBBans MPI public search(you need to know there guid for this search !.

but you can search their MBI with an allias so it will tell you if the player in question has been caught before PBBans MBI

I don't think there is any thing for clients out there for this game like Redsack was for AA & BF2142 & i doubt there ever will be as no one supposedly has the server files

Creedence i did a search on my own name as most players wont have acces to players guids for there searches and this is what ii get back !.

Code:
    SEARCH RESULTS
    PLAYER NAME 	PLAYER GUID 	PLAYER IP 	LAST SERVER SEEN 	LAST SEEN DATE/TIME
    No matches found for: jimbouk1977
    Yet i used to play the game all the time & had two servers in it whats that about then ?

These are my views & not necessarily the views of Hack Hunters

Gonna have to say that you have not played since the tool was created. Its rather new and they are trying to gather data. I do not work for them, simply completing this thread.

http://history.anticheatinc.com/bfbc...9fdee264c5f259

Me.

Also you must have played on a streaming server to them in order for the data to show. This works with all AC groups.

I did play on streaming servers but its has been a few months since I played
    Bugfield badcoding 2 I must admit

All servers i run stream never would i not stream servers !. need all the protection from smacktards as you can get these days

Code:
    First seen	
    Mar 19, 2010 at 6:14 pm  on Server ENG- (85.236.101.68:16767) Alias jimbouk1977

Last seen
    Aug 08, 2010 at 7:40 pm  on server *DHD* (206.123.95.115:19567) Alias jimbouk1977
    Only reason first seen is that date as that is the date every player got given a new GUID

These are my views & not necessarily the views of Hack Hunters