Tunngle: Next Generation Virtual LAN gaming

www.Tunngle.net (available in german and english).

Tunngle is a program that creates a LAN over the internet for private games that cannot be seen from the outside world. Tunngle is zero config after a small beginning process.

step 1 ) download and install tunngle, always keep it up to date, also create an account so you can log in and have a private IP

step 2)After you restart your comp (only after install or if tunngle cannot connect) log into tunngle and go into a room, and no it does not matter what room it works for everygame with LAN and it works with emulators that support multiplayer

step 3) start the game and create a lan game, and make sure tunngle and the game are allowed through your firewall. Now everyone connecting to the game also has to be in the same tunngle room, and will look at the LAN game list in the game of choice and it will appear.

Thats it, I play all kinds of stuff but it's still a good idea to password your servers on there too, becuase i've met 2 hackers in 1 year that i've been using it

hope this link and information help the group, game on and be hack free.
    <br /><br />We are aware. We are watching, waiting. We will destroy you at your weakest point. We are Demon Slayers Brigade.

Tunngle: Next Generation Virtual LAN gaming

www.Tunngle.net (available in german and english).

Tunngle is a program that creates a LAN over the internet for private games that cannot be seen from the outside world. Tunngle is zero config after a small beginning process.

step 1 ) download and install tunngle, always keep it up to date, also create an account so you can log in and have a private IP

step 2)After you restart your comp (only after install or if tunngle cannot connect) log into tunngle and go into a room, and no it does not matter what room it works for everygame with LAN and it works with emulators that support multiplayer

step 3) start the game and create a lan game, and make sure tunngle and the game are allowed through your firewall. Now everyone connecting to the game also has to be in the same tunngle room, and will look at the LAN game list in the game of choice and it will appear.

Thats it, I play all kinds of stuff but it&#39;s still a good idea to password your servers on there too, becuase i&#39;ve met 2 hackers in 1 year that i&#39;ve been using it

hope this link and information help the group, game on and be hack free.
    <br /><br />We are aware. We are watching, waiting. We will destroy you at your weakest point. We are Demon Slayers Brigade.

Re: Tunngle: Next Generation Virtual LAN gaming

Its a great program.

Its a great program.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

hey guys thanks for posting the links.... and welcome to the site Trizium Deth.

I downloaded Tunngle and went to install, but said there was a problem with the install, so I aborted, but it installed it anyway seems to be working fine.

I'll read up on Tunngle a bit more to see really how it works.

I guess this would be a secure way to use your own computer as a server, inviting only friends. Maybe we can try it out here sometime, just the HackHunters gang.