Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Some music of mine... what u think?

Wrote this a while back, using Finale to play it... like it?

it's not rock, not chipper and not pop...

http://soundcloud.com/greenbean-1/cadence-strings

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

Re: Some music of mine... what u think?

Sounds great. Sorta sad

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

thanks Moreno, I wrote that one as a tribute to our troops, there's is serious business.

anyone else making music? the 'sound cloud' site really looks like a great way to share and get comments from others. Amazing how many people are out there creating...

Very nice GreenBean.

Between this and the other songs I would have to say there's more to the Bean then just........um.........beans!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean HH
    thanks Moreno, I wrote that one as a tribute to our troops, there's is serious business.

anyone else making music? the 'sound cloud' site really looks like a great way to share and get comments from others. Amazing how many people are out there creating...

It would be cool to see how I could insert part of your musics in a project. I like the emotion you put in that. We can really feel it! Good work!

But short term I feel very rusty.... :P I'll try working more seriously on something soon. The new software is installed yet and I made little tests. It's clear I need time to be more familiar with that new version and the new features but there is a very good side. It's surprising at which point the sound quality is a better than my old version.

I have now a lot of new sounds but seems I lost big part of my old musical ones. Almost 20G on 50G musical soundpools missing Not a drama but that means I need to reorder a big part and get the rest from a friend so I'll be limited in what I can do for the next 2 - 3 weeks.

(BTW, it's cool because I got also tons of non musical files like various weapons and miscellaneous war sounds.)

CYA,