z-QUESTIONS: We need help !

Hi all we have just started up a new server for bfbc2 .We did have a server with cod4,5 called us-uk-gow and before that FS-snipers on bhd .
    The server is working ok but when we put punk buster on the server our server doe,s not show in the main server list ??.But if we take it off it shows up any ideas ?? :'( please help many that,s .
    PS our web site is http://oneshotonekill.clanservers.com/index.php you can leave a message on there as well !!

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

Re: We need help !

Hey!

I am looking for some answers for you. So when I get some, I will reply again.

BlackHawk

Thanks m8 say hi to Green bean for us he has played withus on cod4 lol !

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

I am sure he has already read the post. He may reply soon. If I may ask, who are you going through for your GSP?

Game Servers? Primary Target? Leet Servers?

If you can, please provide the website to it and the GSP name. And if you can, please send your clan website here.

It,s ok we have done it but thanks any way sorry 2 be a pain our web site is http://oneshotonekill.clanservers.com/index.php
    I have put a link on our site to your ok thanks

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Hey SniperatWork, great to see you again and nice to see us-uk-gow, and fs moving forward in new branches as it were.

nice to see our banner on your site too, looks pretty cool

In order to help you 'a little' you need to tell us who is hosting your actual game servers. is it www.gameservers.com or someone else? For GameServers i understand that PB is running smoothly now after a few bumps when the game first launched.

Hi m8 yes it is game servers we have to keep the rcon running to have punk buster on if not the server doe,s not show up on the main game list ? strange i know .