Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

zzz_AntiHax.net (Wiki) ( CLOSED )

Anti Cheat Development Wiki

http://antihax.net/Anti_Cheat_Development_Wiki

Description:
    This wiki was created to allow the anti cheat community to have a place where they can collaborate and share their experiences and research with the world in order to understand game security on a whole new level.
    Like with any other security field, one must understand the cheating tools and even use them to test the systems work efficiently. Therefore you will find technical discussions and source snippets from cheat programs on this website. Please read About the Cheat Database for more information.

Rate Enforcer Released with Source Code
    The Rate Enforcer has now been released to the public. Visit the Rate_Enforcer page for Windows, Linux and Source Code downloads.

Rate Enforcer Release Candidate 2
    A release candidate version has been released to the general public to help identify bugs and generate feedback. ex_interp and ex_extrapmax have been altered in the default configuration. Visit the Rate_Enforcer page for Windows and Linux downloads.

Game Engines Techniques

First Person Shooters
    Overview
    Client Prediction
    Client Interpolation
    Lag Compensation

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: AntiHax.net (Wiki)

Related to AntiHax.net

AimWarn

http://antihax.net/AimWarn

About

The AimWarn project aims to provide server side cheat detection and prevention to all HalfLife and Source engine based mods. A concept system was coded late 2005 has been running on a public Day of Defeat server and caught a few blatant cheaters since this time. In early 2006, development picked up once again and some more thorough tests were performed.
    After a short period of development a large range of ideas have been discovered and foregone public testing with real players. The results have proven very promising detecting blatant cheaters quite quickly with minimal false positives on legitimate players.

I dont think these guys are around anymore. Both of those links give a HTTP 500 error which is a Server Error.

If you go to http://www.antihax.net/ it has only 3 links on it. 2 being moves and 1 being a mp3.

Credit to GeneralAce100

"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake.  Show me that your worth counting on.  Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

i had thought we had an archive for closed sites, but don't see it....
    but do see that if you change the first few letters in the title to zzz_AntiHax.net (Wiki) that it will fall to the end of this directory. You could also add (closed) to the title.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean HH
    i had thought we had an archive for closed sites, but don't see it....
    but do see that if you change the first few letters in the title to zzz_AntiHax.net (Wiki) that it will fall to the end of this directory. You could also add (closed) to the title.
    I know the zzz_ thing because its used in modding. It makes your mod load last overwriting the things in memory that need it.

Credit to GeneralAce100

"Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didn't make a mistake.  Show me that your worth counting on.  Show me that you can do, what we do." - Melfice_Elstang