2010-02-15: Upcoming Match Server announcement

Hi there mate, last night i finalized deal in supporting an org with upcoming match server's for Enemy Territory and Cod4. Once everything is up and running which should be in the next few hours i will post further information as it becomes available.

....so stay tuned...

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: Upcoming Match Server announcement

sounds cool, keep us posted.

Re: 2010-02-15: Upcoming Match Server announcement

I bet you thought that this was a dead issue.

Well sadly the people who were responsible for maintaining that aspect of the cup simply were not that motivated, or should i say the managers and not the owner, as such i reversed my decision to support and maintain such an investment.

On the other hand, the good news is as follows.

I do belong to a particular community that after months of negotiations and such, that the owner decided to transfer ownership of such community/clan to myself. It dates back to 2004. So the responsibility of gearing up and expanding its current status falls heavy upon my shoulders.

In brief:
    It will be a multi gaming org and obviously server support will be handled by my other company as listed in avatar. Games that will be supported are the most common ones and obviously all an upcoming new releases will be provided by myself. I have estimated that i will be running about 6-8 game servers not including the new releases. This will also require game admins with a level headed approach to administrating servers and not the power hungry admins that i have seen throughout the gaming scene over the past decade and on.

Green when this is running, which will be shortly as the site is being coded i will be providing more info to you directly as what my intentions are that hopefully would promote this site and its community to a broader scene within the euro gaming scene.

....more info will be posted as it becomes available.

Peace and enjoy your gaming time online.

Sounds good h3ll, and good luck, this does sound like huge undertaking and it appears that you have formulated your plan of action.
    I have a feeling that you are going to succeed to great great levels.
    HooaH

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Does sound great h3ll, wishing you the best of luck and hope you find the level headed admins you're looking for.

I understand the 'pwr hungry' aspect people apply to gaming... I think it might be about fame (and fortune?) but many of those type of efforts fail because of the level of work involved, the commitment, and that people can typically see through their motive.

Look forward to hearing more about it and thanks for considering HackHunters too.

TRUSTED ASSOCIATE+ FS-Jarhead755's Avatar

Hey H3ll, Sounds like a lot of work. Hope You the best. If you need an Admin part time I can help out. I have been an Admin in BHD (Black Hawk Down) and COD4 server. I also am part of Adminrequest. Just let me know.
    <br /><br /><br />

Soz for the late and real late reply, but there was slight issue with a death close to me. Let me know what your status is for the moment.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

hey h3ll, welcome back. sorry to hear about the circumstances and hope all is well.

we're still here

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

Any updates h3ll?