Tina's Madness, Episode 5 - outline - 'buy a hack'

lol,
    ok, i kinda have an idea. well more of a concept, you know how when people buy hackes they are always promised they will never get cuaght and they do so they complain alot. and then they findout that not only have they been caught but they lost there money becuase the guy selling splits and the guy selling them the stuff has stolen their cd key and identity. i think it'd be kinda funny to see a guy sitting in a corner looking at a blank screen or something using that story.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Tina's Madness, Episode 5 - outline - 'buy a hack'

Quote Originally Posted by tome_killer
    lol,
    ok, i kinda have an idea. well more of a concept, you know how when people buy hackes they are always promised they will never get cuaght and they do so they complain alot. and then they findout that not only have they been caught but they lost there money becuase the guy selling splits and the guy selling them the stuff has stolen their cd key and identity. i think it'd be kinda funny to see a guy sitting in a corner looking at a blank screen or something using that story.
    Ok, I like the concept.

Lets see if I can paint a picture of it using Tina's Madness...

Tina interviews a guy who's going to show how to install hacks live on TV. I could call this episode: Tina's Madness: How to buy a Hack! to get youtubers to take notice . The guy starts up his machine, logs onto a hack website, pulls out his credit card and starts typing in info.

While explaining what's he's doing he launches a game to show 'how he's going to pwn' but is immediately banned by PB and AON. He counters with, "this happens sometimes, I'll just go back to the website and get an update." When he goes back to the website there's a message that the URL can not be found . Appearing a little confused , he says "Okay, I know of another hack service, I'll just cancell this one and try the other." Attempting to log into his credit card account he finds that it has been hijacked and the charges are mounting for all kinds of games, furniture, a pogo stick, etc.

Tina pipes in, "I thought we were going to see you pwn other gamers?"

He says "Okay, lets just get on without the hack, I got skills anyway, I'll show you what I can do playing a different game." Then a message comes on that his CD Key is invalid, he trys another game, IP banned...

Now he's baffled and not so talkative wondering what to do next when a message comes up on his screen that says his data files are being compromised, then more virus warnings pop up. His computer fan starts to speed up, he starts to sweat and finally the computer screen goes blank with a little 'poof' sound effect.
    ___
    After a commercial Tina asks him what is he going to do now. Lets see: cancel his credit card, by new CD's to get the CD keys, get a new computer with new anti-virus software & firewall, change his IP. Asked if he's going to be trying another 'hack' in the future he responds.... trying to be cool, that "you have to be willing to pay the price". Tina asks, "You mean like when a criminal commits a crime, they have to be willing to do the time?" He responds, "Yeah, sort of....hmmm."
    I like it, needs a little more color (humorous moments)... but it should work out fine and it has a strong message like, 'you really want to trust someone with your information who's a lying cheat themselves?' There's no 'sitting in the corner' like you suggested but his ****** expressions should get the point across.

Thanks for the idea!! awesome!