PBSSBANS.COM, Hello

Former member and Troll from AASA.A few of us there decided when AASA was shutting down that we would keep most of it going, and here is a little about us, feel free to visit the site and register.

Welcome at www.PBSSBANS.com
    About us

Lets begin with what we are NOT:
    We don't see us as an ACO ( Anticheat-Organization ), since we do not offer Streaming or Checks.
    This may change in the future, but there are no plans to do so.

Who we are and what we do:
    We are ... former Staff, Troll, Coder, and Member's ... of AASA.
    Our wish was to not let Hackers get away with using cheats.
    After AASA was closing the doors, no AC was left accepting such pbss
    from public Gaming servers without streaming to them.
    Thats why we started with www.pbssbans.com.

What we do ... is providing a Banlist in addition to common AC-Banlist's with
    verified and checked PBSS ( Punkbuster-Screenshots ) from so called approved Host's.
    These are - in simple words - IP's ( and IP-Ranges ) from Gaming servers, rented from Providers
    which can (and have) assured us, that the pbsvss-folders ( in which the pbss are stored/created )
    are locked down from uploads and manipulations. But this is not all.

We also check every single submitted pbss for alterations !

THE www.PBSSBANS.com TEAM

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: PBSSBANS.COM, Hello

Hi DeltaDog, glad you stopped by with this news.

Welcome to HackHunters PBssBans, great to have what sounds like a great service at the tips of admins fingertips.

Let us all know if there's anything we can do to help. If the action slows down, just hop over to our forums to pick up a thing or two of interest to share.

In fact, become an affiliate so we can promote your new adventure around our site.

Question: your services is for AA2 and AA3 only, correct?

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

What about this post DeltaDog? Is this still true?

Wasn't for sure where to post this since I seen somewhere in here that AASA must no longer exist, in fact it still does, and is up and running.

http://aaserveradmins.net

Blog Entries
    AmericasArmy-Games

That is what I thought as well. The website seems to work still.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

seems like they have 2 sites, maybe they split into two groups... just wondering if one was superseded by the other or if both are active and running as separate groups.

and wasn't aasa absorbed into aon, or am i really getting confused?

Bean, don't put much into PBBANS, its ran by a bunch of spoiled children who ban you of they don't get their way or reject streaming if they don't like you.

I had a round with them a while back, all I wanted to do was play a game and streaming was a requirement. They went nuts and flamed me in their forums and then came to my website and done the same there. Of course I was denied streaming and had to go to punksbusted, who they ran screaming to like a bunch to babies in diapers and got me denied there as well.

I didn't hold a grudge and later gave them information regarding one of the ppl who came to my website wanting to do ddos attacks on them. This is when they were booted from their server and had to find a new one recently. Yeah, I gave them the information and guess what? They can't let sleeping dogs, alone.

Recently, some guys - gaming friends wanted to get streaming up for their BF2 AIX server... This is going to give you an indication as to the childishness of pbbans, they denied them streaming because one of the characters (bots) was named mini- "furion"

Denied not because of hacking or being on a hackers list, or a violation of their TOS, but because the name "FURION" was the name of a bot.

I do know of several complaints lodged to the federal trade commission and the federal communications commission, as for results, I don't have any idea, the complaints are recent and to early to know.

It's sad tho, they have a good product too. But the mindset of the people running it is going to get them shut down. When you establish yourself as a gate keeper to a product, you open the door to trouble especially if you aren't running your business faily.

It'll be interesting to see if they do get shut down or if anything happens, but denying service to someone because the name of a bot is FURION, well, I guess you can see the childishness in that.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Thanks for the info, but i seriously doubt they denied it only because of a name and can say for certain that's not how PBBans does business. Those running PBBans are not children either.

On the otherhand PBBans has been a very good friend of HackHunters, no questions, no suspicions, no political motivations, just support.

Finally, we support all Anti Cheat efforts including the topic of this thread which is PBSS BANS.com not PBBans. If someone, or some group wants to take a honest stab at reducing cheaters we support their efforts and will, if wanted or desired, help them as much as we can. It's really not about the people, it's always about the product and delivery of the product. I can say that most ACO's deliver quite well and they all know their reputation relies on the quality and fairness of what they do, and if they undermine it themselves that they will lose respect and customers.

PsB and a couple of other ACo's have not become affiliates w/ HH. I don't know why, but I suppose we can figure out what's what from our pov pretty well.