kronophonix question

Well, it was nice while it lasted. I am glad you are so successful with your clan and that you continue with what you do, but I do request one thing. Put your ego aside for a moment and step back. Unban Sinful, because he did nothing wrong.

I know you don't like me very much, but you don't have to see me again. You are a bunch of disrespectful people in OCS. I don't hack and you even know that. So you resorted to banning me. You wont see me again. Just unban Sin. He doesn't deserve to be banned.

BTW you want some proof:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kronophonix

Peace, and best of luck to your clan

kronophonix question

I want proof of my accusal of hacking! I DON'T HACK

I was just banned from your vent for asking why sin was banned. I didn't even start anything I just wanted to know why. Then you proceed to say that I hack and when I say I don't and go to ask for proof I get banned. You guys are pathetic.

TRUSTED ASSOCIATE+ !AR!BlackHawk's Avatar
    ARMA-Games

kronophonix question

Thats video even leaves me with more questions, as your 360 degrees shots seem to be abit dodgy.... anyways, there are servers enough and if you don't like it then play somewhere else.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

kronophonix question

Hi Kronophonix,

welcome to HackHunters.

I've split your topic out separate of the clan you are referring to as we don't condone arguments between different groups on the site. I can also understand why you'd want to say something once you're kicked or banned from a favorite server... feels like you've been stabbed in the back. I get it.

Anyway the video is interesting. It's too bad you're recording device does drop frames as that doesn't actually help you.

I agree that you're not using a wall hack, although at 0:32 it certainly seems like something is up you'd have to admit I think. I also agree you're not using an AimBot. You seem to be very excellent at hip shots with a sniper rifle. In my own experience shooting from the hip is pretty hard to do because the bullet never travels as accurately as when you use the scope, but who knows based on the sniper rifle you chose maybe hip shots are as accurate as when using the scope.

Based on your ability to easily move around the map, jumping onto balconies with ease for instance, it is also obvious that you are a very good player. One could assume that you're also an excellent shot. But even with this there comes the question can you really make hip shots from a distance without using something like a cross-hair or a mark on your monitor. I don't know, no one knows, only you know. Unfortunately for you, because you are so good people who play against you have to make a decision as to whether they want to be constantly killed by you. After all I think it's their server and they can kick/ban anyone they feel like even if the person isn't cheating and that's a fact we all have to face. With this in mind you shouldn't feel like it reflects on your credibility...

Given the fact you are exceptional, it's something you'll probably face in the future too. Although I haven't actually told people this, and not that I'm that great, what I do when I'm really dominating is change my tactics to make the game more fun for everyone (i.e., it isn't fun to get killed all the time and people will leave a server if someone is dominating all the time and it's my opinion that if you are really good you should be big enough to let the game be fun for everyone)... here's a couple of things I will do:

1) sometimes I switch to pistol...if I'm still dominating I'll switch to claymores . Try that, sneaking up on someone to plant a claymore behind them, it's not easy but will certainly give someone who typically gets clobbered a fighting chance.

2) sometimes I go after the dominate person on the other team. If you're good you'll quickly learn their tactics and be able to help your team neutralize him. The trick of course is getting past all the other team members to get at the target.

Hope this helps and best of luck. Like BlackHawk mentioned, there are lots of servers... it does take a little time to find a new home but you will.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: kronophonix question

hey kronophonix,

please don't actually 'shout' in the 'shout' box. The 'shout' thing is more like yelling to a friend 'hey, what's up' like (positive stuff ) and not really for discussion purposes. You're free to ask any questions here in this thread.

But with regards to this question:
    Thanks Bean, why was I banned from 'that clan' for hacking when they have no proof and I don't hack?
    I can't answer because I don't know what they have as proof, but like I said they don't actually need proof because a clan can ban whomever they feel like and for whatever reason, and this is why: they are paying for the server, are administrating the server to create a type of playing condition that they want... if someone they feel isn't fitting in, and the person doesn't leave on their own, then they have the right to just 'close the door' even if it feels like they threw you out the door when they shut it. It's really their rights to do so.

Yelling at them by saying 'i don't hack' doesn't really resolve the issue, or telling everyone 'they have no proof'. If you were banned, it's best to ask politely what's up and respect their decision even if it means you stay banned.

Everyone can be banned, even I ... admins do make mistakes after all but it is fundamental that you show respect to them for offering to you a free place to play a game with other people, which we all know is fun to do.

Re: question

You are low. I can't believe you delete my post and censor the things I say when I am just trying to get an answer.

So you would rather promote a clan that bans people for "hacking" when there are just some people that are better than others, instead of doing what is right?

I have print screens and screen captures of all of this thank you very much, because I have experience with people deleting my posts and censoring what I say.

This clan and this website are pathetic. You ban for no reason because you can face the fact that people are better than you. I tried to resolve this in a respectful and calm manner. I never swore, spat, raged, or did anything wrong. I simply asked for proof that I hack, and since you can't provide it because "I DON'T!" you need to resort to deleting and editing my posts. Congrats. Big award to you people!!!

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

PM sent directly to kronophonix:

I don't get it...

I send you several personal private messages and you don't respond... taking my personal time to try to help you.

I set up a thread so you can discuss your issue and you ignore it.

I ask you not to post negative comments in our shout box yet you ignore me, thus disrespect me, and post a negative comment about HackHunters.

You come onto our site, which offers you a forum to make a complaint about a clan who has banned you, yet your attitude gets in the way to a point where we also want to ban you.

I can understand that you are frustrated, but why would you come here and take your frustration out on us? What have we done to you except ask you to respect our rules. In fact bashing another clan is against our rules which you should read first before stepping into any one's home. You open our door and march in like you own this place. You do not and it will be a pleasure for me to ban you from HackHunters if you cross the line again.

Last warning, you either act in a respectful manner here on HackHunters, or leave. Anything less will result in a permanent ban.

Thank you, sorry for the mix up. I retract my previous statement about HH, but not about OCS.

Sorry, I did not know you set up this thread and as for my private messages I do not know how to access them, but i will look more into that after this post.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for what I had said about HH and I do completely agree that with the right to the server, an owner can ban or kick for any reason and at any time.

Sorry for my crappy recorder, I will get a new one if you can recommend one. I am currently using the xfire one and don't like fraps, but have not used fraps in over 2 years. My computer is quite good I can assure you because I built it myself, so I do not know why it lags.

- 3.6ghz quad core
    - 8Gb RAM
    - 9800gtx+ superclocked

That's pretty much all you need to know, yes I know... getting a new graphics card soon.

As for my 360 shots, the bullet never goes straight.
    As for noscoping, noscoping is purely luck but there are a few techniques that improve aim that I can teach anyone wanting to learn.
    As for shooting people through walls, I have 7.1 digital optical surround sound and can hear people over 200 feet away if my sound is cranked, or 100-120 feet away if they have dead silence and I am crouching. In that one shot I actually saw a bullet pass the head of the person on my right at a 30 degree angle and thought for a second on his approximate position determined by the direction he was walking from my speakers and from when he shot the bullet and BLAM kill.
    Yes I am consistent and I can pull that wallshot almost any time I want within reason of course. For example; I shot a guy on the second floor of a building in Chinatown the other day from the ground outside through the walls of the building because I heard him plant a claymore. Yes he was angry, and called hacks on me.

Any question I will be glad to answer and can even teach some of what I do if anyone wishes.

I'm not that good either, one of the things that makes me better than some is that almost 98% of CoD4 or video game players is that they have a pattern of how they play. They will always go to the same camping spots or always use the same buildings to get somewhere. This is proven by the fact that the so called "random nades" in Search and Destroy actually kill people. Not so random now are they... My trick is that I play with dynamic tactic, I never do anything the same way if I can help it.

Please delete the rageout I had in this topic to stop conflict.

http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/ind...?topic=1391.10

I'm sorry to HackHunters for Krono feeling the need to bring this here, but here are the facts.

Krono started out on our server as a moderately skilled player, after a few maps he was dominating. Screen shots were taken and he was removed due to inconsistencies in those screenshots. He was allowed back in and received an apology as what was seen by a very seasoned admin, as he put it himself, may have been an XFire overlay.

After that there were many suspect shots being made including shots through walls.

As far as Sinful being banned as well, that was because Krono was on my team and was standing in one place. Sinful came to my location 3 times as if being directed. It was asked by our admin who was spectating the game if he was talking to Sinful in XFire, he said yes, although he had nothing to say to me in team chat. Sinful went past Krono's location all three times on his way to me without being challenged.

Let me put this into perspective, Krono and Sinful used to be in the same clan, a clan that had members accusing Krono of hacking to the point he resigned from that clan.

After Krono was banned from our server he kept reconnecting with according to our admin. a total of 6 keys and continued to come into our Vent with 6 IP's. What an 18 year old gamer needs with 6 of the same game is anybody's guess.

As far as that 32 sec. shooting through the wall, just after that, he jump shoots from the hip a player through smoke across the map.

As far as {OCS} is concerned Krono is a bad egg. Not all hacks are known and therefore can't all be proven. I did not turn Krono in as a hack here, if I had the proof I would have without hesitation. He brought it here himself.

If Sinful was the issue Sinful could have inquired about his own situation. Krono came into our Vent after being banned with a new name saying nothing, after being greeted a second time he started off with "I don't want to start any s**t but why did you ban Sinful!"

Enough said, he is not welcome in our house, and I'm sorry that for some reason he decided to bring it here.

I don't hack, and I will play your whole clan vs me with anyone you want spectating to prove it.

The reason I wasn't moving in that one match is because I was talking to MasterSeal and couldn't type and play because it throws off my game.
    As for Sin Cleaning the floors with you. That is your problem, I had nothing to do with it. All I am saying is that you have no proof of anything because we don't cheat or hack and therefore you ban us.

Let me ask you this... If Stevy joined your server and beat you 20-0 would you ban him too? He is one of the best CoD4 players in the world. Good luck justifying that because you made the mod you know all of the variables of the game to him.

I only have 2 copies of CoD4 tyvm and one of them belongs to my brother, so it is technically not mine and I have never used the CD key. As for connecting to your vent under 6 different IPs, that is easy... It's called I have a router and a dynamic IP... Ventrillo bans by IP. I wasn't joining your vent screaming "WHY THE F*** DID YOU BAN ME!!! WAAAAA" actually the conversation went exactly like this.

Kronophonix: "Hello, this is Kronophonix. I don't want to start anything, I just want to know why you banned Sin."

Someone from OCS: "You don't want to know why we banned you?"

Kronophonix: "No, I know why you banned me. I just want to know why you banned Sin"

Someone from OCS: "Ok then, why did we banned you?"

Kronophonix: "Because you think I hack"

Someone from OCS: "We don't think, we know"

Kronophonix: "Well, I don't hack... *gets banned from vent*"

Then I was banned once more under 1 other IP, which was direct from my modem instead of my router. Then you banned sin about 8 times before he even joined and you put a password on your vent.

SORRY IF ANY OF THIS SOUNDS COCKY... I JUST WANT TO PROVE TO THEM THAT I DON'T HACK BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THEM TO RUIN MY NAME *however good it is now lol*

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

ok crushkill, i don't think we really need an explanation here. i've applied to your forum and am waiting for approval so i can (assume) read the reasons for the ban there.

krono... i know you have a computer that you built yourself for about $1k and it's solid... i also know you have an actually good attitude and are actually helpful to other people and clans. You also actually have a good spirit about you that is positive and in keeping with the chat others are doing.

anyway, i know what you mean about sound and being able to target someone fairly accurate, combined with luck you can easily get a kill. i also know about learning people's habits and countering them. i can myself get on a roll where i have a whole team looking for me and i keep popping up in new locations to get the kill... but even here a skilled player should know when to give others a break. My attitude is, if i chase them away because i 'pwn' them so much, i 'actually' won't have anyone to game with. The point is to keep it fun for everyone, even the guy/gal that's trying to kill you.

thanks for being civil and lets hope for a resolution that's good for both parties.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

one more thing krono... i moved everything regarding this issue here in this thread as you can see. if you want me to remove a post you made just let me know which one counting from the first post on...

i can also rename this thread removing your name if you like, just let me know what you'd like it to be called. i left the name only so you would find and subscribe to the topic.

No, it's alright. Thanks for considering it though. The thing is. If I am to become truly great I need to get through all the bad things as well as the good things with this name.

I'll keep my temper and my posts clean. Sorry for this because I have been in your position before GreenBean. You don't have to babysit this issue. I just wanted the answer from OCS, and now that I have one "even though not satisfactory" I am content.

OH, and thanks for the advice about going easy on people. Great Idea!

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

np. i appreciate your passion for keeping your name clean and enthusiasum for improving your game skill.

I've read some of your posts elsewhere wanting to go pro and/or compete, that's great. you'll have to find clans that do that, and have the skilled players to play and practice against, and find other ways of practicing other weaker skills on public servers at least that's how i do it... mmm, except the going pro/competing part, i'm not that good .

regarding deleting post, i have to mention this because we just discovered it yesterday, that is Ov3rCasT did... if you click on you can get the url address for that specific post you are looking at. you can just post that url and i'll remove it if you like.

Thanks.

Regarding me going pro. I have too much I want to do in life and gaming is only a hobby of mine. I can't say I haven't thought about going pro and putting all my time and dedication into gaming, but as I said it is a hobby for me and not so much a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by {OCS}CrushKill-HH-
    ....clip....

As far as Sinful being banned as well, that was because Krono was on my team and was standing in one place. Sinful came to my location 3 times as if being directed. It was asked by our admin who was spectating the game if he was talking to Sinful in XFire, he said yes, although he had nothing to say to me in team chat. Sinful went past Krono's location all three times on his way to me without being challenged.

Let me put this into perspective, Krono and Sinful used to be in the same clan, a clan that had members accusing Krono of hacking to the point he resigned from that clan.

....clip....

If Sinful was the issue Sinful could have inquired about his own situation. Krono came into our Vent after being banned with a new name saying nothing, after being greeted a second time he started off with "I don't want to start any s**t but why did you ban Sinful!"
    I wasn't going to bother making an account here, and adding to the topic, until I found the need to defend myself, and Krono in parts above that had false or missing information.

I didn't kill Krono in that map, because I knew he was talking to MasterSeal, and I have never been one to typekill someone, when I know they are talking with someone else. It's just a sign of courtesy, and sportsmanship.

I honestly did not know you were there. You actually startled me. I was making my rounds around the map, and had a feeling you were going to come near Krono. I'm sorry if it seemed like he was directing me towards you, but he wasn't. He is not rude like that. If he was on the same team as me, then yes, he would have told me where you were, but he was not on the same team. If he had told me where you were, I would have ended our voice chat, because I do not like being given unfair advantages in a game that is based on skill/paying attention. Stuff like that ruins the game for people like me.

Krono mainly left the clan because he was sick of one of our members, and couldn't get along with that person, even after trying to talk with them. On top of that, people didn't like him because he rose through the ranks rather quickly, and felt they were left out. Also, he said to me, that he left because {SA} was starting to ruin the game for him, because it made him think too competitively to the point he kept calling out shots, saying they were "BS".

Yes, people thought he hacked, at first, until he put up videos of him playing, then they realized that there ARE people out there better than themselves. Trust me, I had many people keep an eye on him, when I couldn't, before he was allowed in the clan, because I wanted to make sure that he wasn't hacking, and I let him know that if anyone found out he was hacking, and not just a good player, he would be banned from our servers, and that he would not be unbanned for any reason.

I actually did try joining your Vent server, after being banned from your sniper mod, to try to see why I was banned, but I was banned almost immediately, even after going through several VPN's, before I was able to send MasterSeal a message. All I was told was that I hacked, even though I didn't.

If you wish to keep me banned, then so be it. That is ultimately your choice, and I will respect that. I just want to say that I enjoyed playing on your server while I could, even after being wrongly accused of hacking.

~Sinful

Quote Originally Posted by {SA}RTFM|Sinful
    Krono mainly left the clan because he was sick of one of our members, and couldn't get along with that person, even after trying to talk with them. On top of that, people didn't like him because he rose through the ranks rather quickly, and felt they were left out. Also, he said to me, that he left because {SA} was starting to ruin the game for him, because it made him think too competitively to the point he kept calling out shots, saying they were "BS".
    The main reason I was frustrated with being banned from OCS was because it was the first server I had fun on in a long time since being in SA. I didn't care what my score was, and only played for the point of the mod. It was very well built and was enjoyable.

I do still accept that it is your choice in banning us, but from what you know and what you have heard please clear our names. You do not have proof because we do not cheat or hack. Let it be known that we don't please.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

you shouldn't worry about OCS spreading the word, they won't and no one bothers. I have found that even if they do say something to another clan the other clan will say 'we can check for ourselves, thank you very much'.... so for real no worries. You aren't on a master ban list or anything.

It's also easy for misunderstandings to occur typically built upon whatever thoughts might be running through someone's mind, so I also wouldn't give too much weight to the notion that you two were working together to get kills.

and as i've said, it's their server and they can ban people if they don't 'fit in' and that can be for almost any reason including suspicions, attitudes including being too quiet, or whatever, maybe it's the choice of weapons someone constantly uses that drives the admins nuts to the point of them saying 'lets get rid of this guy'.

it is in many ways the opposite of someone 'moving on' for whatever reasons they have, which happens ALL the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sinful
    I wasn't going to bother making an account here,...
    what? and miss out on a great community?

anyway welcome to HackHunters Sinful. Hope you find HH useful to SA in other ways besides just for venting.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean HH
    what? and miss out on a great community?
    No, it's just that one can only spread themselves so thin. I'm already on 8 different forums, I do all the server maintenance and mod testing for the clan, while going to school full time, and working on personal stuff on top of that. Nothing against you guys.

~Sinful