Thread: /greeting

/greeting

I didn't see a specified area for newcomers to the forums, so this will have to do. I am like everybody here one that tries to rid the world one hacker at a time. I found this site while trying to find an anti hack to boot hackers from CoD MW2. Obviously my search was in vein, though I did stumble upon this from a link on another forum.

A little about myself-
    A true gamer (even though for the most part I suck) but I love the games I play and love (most) people On them, I play for the game and the fun it brings to people. So mush so I ended up in college for it doing computer animation www.digitalshader.com is my site please feel free to visit. My current addiction subsides with CoD MW2 (Call of Duty). A vary interesting game and I to was outraged with the lack of dedicated servers. I would like to take a place as an Anti-hero but am unknown how activision would take that xD.

Why I am here-
    Again like most people here. I like to play games free of hacks and exploits. It's quite simple really, I have admined three servers now all running PB, and was part of a small group that ultimately extinguished 50+ hacker and registered all with PB for CoD MW1 in the short span our clan stayed alive. It has now been nearly a year since then and I feel the need to take control again as a fellow gamer.

any questions?
    2.4GHz Quad core processor, $280.00<br />30&quot; lcd Monitor $800.00<br />GeForce GTX260 $500.00<br />Noting your being owned by bots... priceless...<br />

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Re: /greeting

Hi him_again, welcome to HackHunters! You posted in the right place.

Loved your website, really nice work. Too bad you won't be able to use your modeling expertise on MW2 with some new maps, textures or anything custom.

Thanks too for applying, we'll take a look and get you situated asap.

cya around. GreenBean.

Thank you for the warm welcome and the kind words about my work.
    2.4GHz Quad core processor, $280.00<br />30&quot; lcd Monitor $800.00<br />GeForce GTX260 $500.00<br />Noting your being owned by bots... priceless...<br />

CallOfDuty-Games

Hi him_again welcome to HH

Hello, how are you?

I do have a quick question about reporting hackers. is it useless right now to report CoD MW2 hackers from their profile page?

I haven't really looked into it, but there may be a way to report them to steam(VAC)...but not sure. Also, steam supposedly works off of a delayed ban system, so it takes a day or more for the person's account to be banned from playing.

TRUSTED ASSOCIATE+ !AR!BlackHawk's Avatar
    ARMA-Games

Unsure if SteamBans is of any help http://www.steambans.com, as I&#39;m unsure if they support Call of Duty MW2

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

anything you can learn about it 'him_again' and help us out regarding the subject would be useful to others asking the same questions.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBean HH
    anything you can learn about it 'him_again' and help us out regarding the subject would be useful to others asking the same questions.
    Will do... I'm still learning about steam and how it works. This is my first steam based game so I guess you could say that I'm sort of in the grey as to how to go about doing just about anything let alone reporting players for bans and what sort of proof would be needed.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

HackHunters has reached out to Valve before and was ignored unlike many other fine ACO's around. Even Evenbalance appreciates the work we do but can't directly affiliate with us. If you do contact them and find out how info is submitted maybe you could remind them that we will help members put submitted info in the correct format to help process the info faster.

Thanks him_again.