Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Say hello!

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Say hello!

Our forum is working which is a small miracle.

Give a shout out in this thread, and bring your friends. After all, you're looking at a small miracle and i'm not referring to the forum, i'm referring to the start of HackHunters.

Give us a few days to set up the forum (or weeks ) <[I wrote that in 2008, with no forum experience ]

UPDATE 2017:

Welcome to our new and growing community. We're about gaming, fair play and making new friends from around the world, so be sure to register and say hello, tell us where you're from and what games you like.

Be sure to pick a avatar, and select a game from the list in 'About Me' part of your profile so they show up when you post which will make it easier for people to recognize you in the community.

Best regards and stick around for our 10 year celebration.

greenbean
    Last edited by GreenBean-HH-; 01-03-2017 at 03:24 AM.

chrissy

Re: Say hello!

Greenbean just stopped by to say hi.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Thanks for stopping by... if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

TRUSTED ASSOCIATE+ !AR!BlackHawk's Avatar
    ARMA-Games

Great to see it all working now, Forums are look great, good job!
    Will reply to your personal email very soon...

Keep it going and speak to you later!

Hello greenbean
    Nice to see you got the site up.SMF not a personal favorite,but its a good forum
    You need to make a like Link to us button

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Quote Originally Posted by LilChefDeath
    Hello greenbean
    Nice to see you got the site up.SMF not a personal favorite,but its a good forum
    You need to make a like Link to us button
    Nice idea LilChef, I've added a board where people can post info on their clan... so post something good about MFD Bashers, the best Medal of Honor Clan out there (disclaimer: my opinion is expressly my own opinion and doesn't reflect the opinion of HackHunters which doesn't have an opinion ) And thanks for the post at MFD too. Cya soon.

Quote Originally Posted by !AR!BlackHawk
    Great to see it all working now, Forums are look great, good job!
    Will reply to your personal email very soon...

Keep it going and speak to you later!
    Thanks BlackHawk, I look forward to working with you both here and over at Admin Request. And thanks for the encouragement and help... it's gone a long way. Someone suggested smf, was it you, can't find the email. anyway if it was, thanks! It's working great. Really love the layout and functionality of it, and this theme is perfect with the website.

So much to dooooooo What to do next
    Last edited by GreenBean-HH-; 01-15-2012 at 08:22 PM.

I'm here to wish HH the best of luck. As the instigator and original owner of The Cheat Police I know just how difficult it is to get something like this moving. The success of the site will be due entirely to how much effort is put in at this stage into telling people it is here and so I would recommend that everyone just drops the name and web address into chat whilst playing. People might also consider posting in their own clan forums.

All that said then, respect to greenbean for having the nous to get HH going - it gets my support!!

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Thanks Complex.

speaking of 'support'... maybe an interview, hmmm, gotta think of some questions fast

Hey there Guys Infy here

Just expressing my admiration for all -HH- members who have worked on this, I think it has potential. As i told GreenBean, I'll be there to help out whenever I find a spare five minutes!

GL ya'll!
    Infy

chrissy

Thanks Greenbean and if I have any questions then I will say to you.

Just saying hello.I go by the game name *Evil*zOMBie* I am a Senior Admin with *Evil* clan & founder & Senior Admin of evilterritory.com.

I am looking forward to being a part of this community, learning what I can & offering my assistance in anyway that I can.

Hello, my name is JAcob and i am apart of the 4TG clan. The clan has 4 generations from a 6 years old to 70 years old. I play COD4 and have about 500 hours into it. Thats all i have to say so hello!
    The King...

I just dropped by to say hello and to see what you guys are up to and to give you a bit of back ground info about what i do.

I am the part of a unique project which works along side EB in the detection of paid cheats, the project is directly responsible for over 50% of all PB kick bans for BF2, BF2142, CoD4, and many other games.

http://bustedpunks.com

Good luck with the cafe and keep up the good work.

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Hi Mole, you're always welcome here, in fact, since you are in fact an AC yourself, you can apply for a Trusted Associate position at HackHunters to get a little look behind the curtains. You can apply here: http://www.hackhunters.com/13_apply/apply.html

As I mentioned on your site, you're always welcome here, we need to start a thread about BustedPunks in our AC Directory and get a link for you on our links page.

I have sent in the form to you about beinga trusted associate but there are a few items on that form which i could not fill in and i hope you can under stand that there is no way that i could or would give out my gaming names or any of the pb guids i may have.

Hello all,

Just want to say hello to all

Cheers,

Killian

Hi guys,

You can call me Monster and I just joined and applied to be a HunterBean

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Hi Mole, yes we verified your information with EvenBalance and PunksBusted and both confirmed your 'existance'... lol, welcome aboard as a Trusted Associate.

Hi Killian, great to hear from you. I hope you find HackHunters to be useful to your clan's efforts. Keep up the great work over there and if there is something you'd like to see or know about, let us know and we'll help you out. best.

Hey MoNsTeReNeRgY... thanks, I think i will just call you monster (easier to type ). Welcome aboard, you're already accepted!

Thanks all for dropping us a note and taking an interest in what we're trying to accomplish... we're building a mountain here one stone at a time and monster is our latest stone... we think he'll be a big, no, MONSTER STONE! :P

Hello all, I'm Psych0 from the <SSK> clan. I saw this site in the chatbox on www.thecheatpolice.com (there I am known as Blaze)

We are a medal of honor clan and we play clean, fair and with honor.

Don't have much to say, is there somewhere a part of the board where you can 'advertise' for your clan?

Thanks and cheers.
    [/url]

Hello Psycho
    Check this part out: http://www.hackhunters.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0
    Have fun on here

Welcome Psych0!

Thanks guys

And ty for the link, will post there later on

cheers
    [/url]

Hi all! Great to see this kind of support in the gaming community! I came accross this site through the PBBans.... The rest is history. Currently spreading the news to our clan and also doing alot of advertising in the future for you. Hope this is ok because like everyone here we don't like hackers/cheats so trying to help out by doing my part!

Thankyou,

Uni. ( Admin EIW clan - Enemy Territory - PBBans Streaming admin )

Hey Uni
    Feels free to advertise for -HH-
    Also check out where you can advertise for your clan

I am also a member of the same clan Zombie (Gar-Bear).

I can attest to his massive support in the anti-cheat community. His league is a no-tolerance league and I do what I can to help him out (reffing, answering questions, modding, etc.)

*Evil* is the same. No hacks, ever.

Hope this shindig works out and happy gaming!

Blog Entries
    FarCry-Games

Hey EvilPOKES, welcome to the forum and unofficially as a HunterBean... although you might say it's official now, oops, let the cat outta the bag

chrissy

Hi Greenbean just dropping by to say hi and have to say great website you have

Welcome all

Oh btw; I'll be back active again, recently we moved so that is why I was inactive a bit...

cheers guys
    [/url]

Hello from Elite Shooters Battalion and BR1 Gaming

Re: Please Read - What we do.

Hello all there at HH just stop in to say hello. And i just wanted to say thanks for the post in our forum greenbean. website looks great nice job. also i like to conmean you guys on what you are doing. it nice know when someone can go into a game server and not have to worry about someone cheating. a cheat free server is a fun place to go in and play and have fun.here at floridasnipers we have over four to five hundred banned ip in our in our log .our admin worked hard over the years to keep it a cheat free server.

and for the cod server this is still all new for floridasnipers. we still haven't figured out how to load the anti cheat program in the server.when we do load them thing go nuts.maybe you guys can help with that if you can.also can you tell me what the rcon to use in cod we are useing ModernRcon_v0.7 is this the one we should be useing?.keep up the good work thanks again.

FS-ARMYDAD-COMMANDER/BOSS

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast