PDA

View Full Version : Coming Clean

GreenBean-HH-
06-15-2009, 10:48 AM
So you made a major foul up when you were younger by cheating, but now, understanding your mistake you want to turn things around and reflect your newly found positive attitude about life by being cheat free. We can help.

If you've been cheat free for a year, drop us a line and let us know, and then apply to become a HunterBean. We will help re-establish your credibility in the community, but you must be totally cheat free, tell us of your history and express why cheating is fundamentally wrong. This is just part of the benefit of HackHunters, we listen because we know that people do grow up.

Why do people cheat? "I was just screwing around", "it's fun", "cause I can", etc., etc., etc.... but make no mistake that when you cheat you are abusing other people. Ignoring this fact and playing the ignorant card with 'I didn't know' works only for children that are 9 years old or younger and that's a fact which you are well aware of. How is it abusive? You are using tools that give you an unfair advantage which is akin to beating up on kids that are smaller than you, or stealing books from a library which provides them for free, thus denying them to others.

Compared to real 'Gang Bangers', cheating in an online game is a minor social offense, though part of an abusive attitude towards others. What cheating offers society is the opportunity for positive change after the offender has learned from their mistakes, and hopefully before their life gets out of hand with other abusive behaviors. That's the road cheaters are standing on, a cheating abusive road which is no way to live. This is why we make this offer. Let honestly be your guide and you will feel as though the sun is finally shining on your life.

The proof of this offer is in a couple of our members, one who's honesty and humility has been such an inspiration that this individual is now a HunterBean PLUS.

The choices that you make in your life are yours, we at HackHunters can only show you that there is a door. It's up to you to open it.

Send me a PM if you want to make a change. Your history will become water under the bridge.

Psych0
06-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Nicely written bean.

GreenBean-HH-
06-23-2009, 01:37 PM
thanks Blaze, hope it makes sense and hope past cheaters have the courage to accept the offer and move on already with their life.