PDA

View Full Version : Demon Slayers way of pwning

Melfice_Elstang
05-08-2009, 10:42 PM
basically how we "used" to battle hackers (until the forseeable future, or i can get a new partner until my best friend can play games again--parents) is teamwork and teamspeak. I run my own private teamspeak thru hamachi network, I run practice games and private games thru it as well. But on to the point, We work in teams of 2-4 and we're in constant communication if there is a hacker or glitcher, even if we are on opposite teams. We relay info on the hacker/glitcher location our status and what we're doing, and we always over come the hacker, there are a few rare cases but then we get everyone off the server and then leave him there alone. thats all we do, but then again we are above average gamers. also a new vid on my youtube should be up in a day or so, us beating a god moder off a gunz server.

Sneaky
05-09-2009, 10:33 AM
wats your youtube name. Id Love to see those videos. At A2G our bot occasionally goes down for some sort of error that happens its its been on too long. When that happens, to put it straight forward, hell strikes. After awhile we drop alittle but we never dip below 40 people unless its down for like a day. Within the first our a hacker comes and every actually stops fighting on both sides to actually start attacking the hacker. 40 people beating on him kinda wants to make him leave since he cant shoot.

Melfice_Elstang
05-09-2009, 04:42 PM
MelficeElstang on youtube. im still in the process of uploading the GunZ vid, but i have our clan announcements on there with 2 other game vids.

Sneaky
05-14-2009, 06:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu7PwSVdAB4&feature=channel

I have a few things for that.

There is hacking on cod4. I am an admin for a community named A2G which by the way is the owner of the worlds 24th ranked server accoring to GameTracker. (more up to date info on http://a2gaming.com/)

I love and am for you. Calling HackHunters out takes alot of guts and I stand by and respect that. The first thing you said about if a hacker is on a server dont go there, no where have I seen this. I do totally agree that 3 people are doing more than thishole community. No where have I seen actual real crap that shows, hey we are here to get rid of hackers and this is how we plan/are doing.

Ive seen alot of things of other things like promos. An idea that came from you is great. Instead of running from the hackers, face them. Show the hackers that we are not weak people. Show them that as a world we say no to cheats. Humiliating the cheaters is one way. Theres only 2 choices, hacking or not hacking. Most hackers never played long before getting cheats. Well if they have a huge advantage over the players and they get horrible returns for their investments sealed in blood, you would want to try something different. Well most hacks cost money. So whats then the options. Pay for something that may not work or try to get skills and pawn the players fairly. I personally would go for the free way.

Estang put a great quote in his video. "Step your game up guys... Show me guys that I didnt make a mistake. Show me that your worth counting on. Show me that you can do, what we do." Best quote of that whole video. I should put that in my sig as a reminder to us all.

GreenBean-HH-
05-14-2009, 06:59 PM
basically how we "used" to battle hackers (until the forseeable future, or i can get a new partner until my best friend can play games again--parents) is teamwork and teamspeak. I run my own private teamspeak thru hamachi network, I run practice games and private games thru it as well. But on to the point, We work in teams of 2-4 and we're in constant communication if there is a hacker or glitcher, even if we are on opposite teams. We relay info on the hacker/glitcher location our status and what we're doing, and we always over come the hacker, there are a few rare cases but then we get everyone off the server and then leave him there alone. thats all we do, but then again we are above average gamers. also a new vid on my youtube should be up in a day or so, us beating a god moder off a gunz server.

looking forward to the new vid. keep us posted.

you like the new avvie I selected for ya Melfice? I think it suits you, ready to go to pound em hackers down.

BTW Melfice, be sure to include info for anyone who wants to join the Demon Slayers Brigade to stomp on hackers. It would be great if you could contact an army of people on short notice via xfire or something and have them flood a server that had a hacker and really teach them a lesson. Course, be sure you are pouncing on a real hacker ;)