PDA

View Full Version : need help translating this... 'de'

GreenBean-HH-
05-02-2009, 10:03 PM
I need help translating this page from a website I found... thanks!

http://www.anticheater.de/img/anticheat_logo.png

Wo ist mein Account?

Wer oder was ist Anticheat?
Anticheat ist eine Kampagne gegen das cheaten in allen Arten von Onlinegames, sowie Accountklau und Hacking. Kennst du es nicht auch? Da läufst du mit deinem Level 80 Epic-Held durch Azeroth, und so ein kleiner Hexer läuft systematisch von A nach B und killt Mops, antwortet aber nicht auf deine Fragen. Oder da da rennst du mit deiner AK47 durch CS und dein Gegner zielt 5 Minuten lang auf deinen Kopf, obwohl er sich in einer ganz anderen Sektion befindet?
Wir von anticheat.de finden das das alles ein Ende haben muss, und aus diesem grund haben wir diese Kampagne ins Leben gerufen. Zeige auch du, das du gegen Cheater bist.

Wie kann ich mitmachen?
Es ist im grunde genommen ganz einfach, in der Sektion Anleitung findest du eine detallierte Beschreibung zur vorgehensweiseg.
Unten rechts auf dieser Seite findest du eine Beispiel-Grafik.

Was habe ich davon?
Zum einen bekennst du dich zur Einhaltung von Regeln und gleichberechtigung aller Gamer, zum anderen wird deine Homepage etc in unserer Rubrik Partner verlinkt, somit ist sie für alle Anticheat-User sichtbar. Wir hoffen das auch du ein fairer Gamer da draußen bist, wenn du bereits an der Aktion teilgenommen hast, dann poste doch bitte deine Homepage auf der du uns verlinkt hast, und wir werden dich in die Anticheater - Gemeinde aufnehmen.

Ich habe Teilgenommen !
Wenn du unsere Grafik auf deiner Homepage eingebunden hast, dann trage bitte hier deine Homepage ein, wir werden dies umgehend prüfen, und deine Seite in unserer Rubrik Partner verlinken.

EDIS
05-03-2009, 06:07 AM
Where is my account?

Who or what is Anticheat?
Anticheat is a campaign against cheats in all sorts of online games, such as accountklau (stealing your account, ie someone taking over your account) and hacking. Dont you know that too? You are running with your level 80 Epic-Held over Azeroth, and such a small magician runs systematically from A to B and kill mops, but doesnt answer to your qestions. Or you are running with your AK47 over CS and your enemy is aiming 5 mins at your head, while he is far away in another section?
We from anticheat.de think that all this must have its ending, and because of this reason we've brought this campaign to life. Show us, that you are against cheater.

How can I to participate?
Its simple, in the section Anleitung (directions, instructions) you find a detailed description of handling ways.
On the right side of this page you find graphic-example (banner). http://www.anticheater.de/img/anticheat_logo.png http://www.anticheater.de/img/anticheat_logo2.png

What do I get for that?
You will be known for observance of rules and equality for all gamers, also your homepage etc will be linked in our section Partner, thus you are visible for all Anticheat-Users. We are hoping that outside you are also a fair gamer, after you've added our banner, please send us the link of your homepage where you've put link to us, and you'll be included in the Anticheater - Community.

I've participated !
After you've added our graphics (banner) on your site, give your homepage link, we will check it, and link your site in our section Partner.

hm...seems simple to understand but difficult to translate. sorry for my cr4p english.

EDIS
05-03-2009, 06:07 AM
Where is my account?

Who or what is Anticheat?
Anticheat is a campaign against cheats in all sorts of online games, such as accountklau (stealing your account, ie someone taking over your account) and hacking. Dont you know that too? You are running with your level 80 Epic-Held over Azeroth, and such a small magician runs systematically from A to B and kill mops, but doesnt answer to your qestions. Or you are running with your AK47 over CS and your enemy is aiming 5 mins at your head, while he is far away in another section?
We from anticheat.de think that all this must have its ending, and because of this reason we've brought this campaign to life. Show us, that you are against cheater.

Its simple, in the section Anleitung (directions, instructions) you find a detailed description of handling ways.
On the right side of this page you find graphic-example (banner). http://www.anticheater.de/img/anticheat_logo.png http://www.anticheater.de/img/anticheat_logo2.png

What do I get for that?
You will be known for observance of rules and equality for all gamers, also your homepage etc will be linked in our section Partner, thus you are visible for all Anticheat-Users. We are hoping that outside you are also a fair gamer, after you've added our banner, please send us the link of your homepage where you've put link to us, and you'll be included in the Anticheater - Community.

I've participated !
After you've added our graphics (banner) on your site, give your homepage link, we will check it, and link your site in our section Partner.

hm...seems simple to understand but difficult to translate. sorry for my cr4p english.

GreenBean-HH-
05-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the translation Edis... I will take that and try to make it make sense in English.

Can you tell me, what it seems to you, that they are trying accomplish, do, or say here on this page?

It sounds like they're saying, post our banner on your Home Page to show your support for AntiCheat game play and we will link to your clan. It doesn't seem like they offer Streaming, Ban Lists or anything else. Would you agree? Anything else?

.-(AUST)-.{Inferno}
05-03-2009, 01:56 PM
This is a petition more or like and they're offering to put your Homepage on a list for other people to see that we are against cheating. By Subscribing, you agree not to use cheats and they'll make you a member of their anti-cheat community.

Absolutely no banlists whatsoever, just a plain old petition and you get to be on their list. Seems good.

.-(AUST)-.{Inferno}
05-03-2009, 01:56 PM
This is a petition more or like and they're offering to put your Homepage on a list for other people to see that we are against cheating. By Subscribing, you agree not to use cheats and they'll make you a member of their anti-cheat community.

Absolutely no banlists whatsoever, just a plain old petition and you get to be on their list. Seems good.

GreenBean-HH-
05-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Thanks inferno,

You think you could contact them and say we'll do an English translation for them to help them broaden their support base? Might be a simple thing to do.

What is Anticheat.de?
Anticheat.de is a campaign against in all sorts of cheats for online games, such as the stealing of one's personal account or online hacking during a game. You know what we mean? You're playing with friends and having fun and along comes an apparent magician who joins the game and systematically kills everyone.

Or, you're prepared with your AK47 on CS and your enemy is taking you out with nothing but headshots, all the while he's far away in another part of the map. You know the feeling of that, it ruins the game totally.

All of us from anticheat.de think that all this abusive behavior must come to an end, and because of this reason we've brought this campaign to life. Join us and show you're against cheaters.

Its simple, on the Instructions page (Anleitung page) you find a detailed description of ethical gaming conduct which is part of our requirement.
In addition to those simple rules, you will find on the right side of that page a banner to post on your clans Homepage.

What do I get for that?
Your clan will be known by gamers to be in observance of fair rules and equality for all gamers. Also, your Homepage will be linked to from our website Partner section, making you visible to all Anticheat-Gamers. After you've added our banner, please send us the link to your homepage so we can check the link to us. After our review, you'll be included in our Anticheater - Community.

I'll participate!
After you've added our banner on your site, provide your Homepage link. After review, we will add your website link to our website Partner page. Thanks for standing up to cheaters!

Does this make sense according to their intentions? Anything that isn't clear in this English version you should point out, especially if it implies something different than their intentions. The goal for us isn't to exactly translate everything perfectly, but rather to help convey their message clearly to English speaking ppl. Thnx.

.-(AUST)-.{Inferno}
05-03-2009, 03:21 PM
Rgr, will do.
Am contacting them right... now.

EDIT***
Done. Awaiting his/her/theyr reply.

.-(AUST)-.{Inferno}
05-03-2009, 03:21 PM
Rgr, will do.
Am contacting them right... now.

EDIT***
Done. Awaiting his/her/theyr reply.

GreenBean-HH-
05-03-2009, 05:00 PM
well i took another look, now that I understand what 'partners' means in this context and realize they're not getting much support for this concept. I don't know how long they've been up, but considering the website itself isn't really finished, like 'contact' not sure this is worth the trouble.

Will wait for their response never the less. Maybe we can offer alternative banner or perhaps a better slogan other than 'anticheat' which doesn't say much about what it's all about.