PDA

View Full Version : ClanOPedia presented by [MIA]

Tinga
04-20-2009, 04:39 PM
MIAClan.net is proud to introduce to the HH website.

http://clanopedia.com/

Welcome to the future site of ClanOPedia.com. Since the recent rejection from Wikipedia, we have decided to have our own wiki site for games, clans, guilds, corps, etc...
Many of us had posted information about our clan and communities, but now Wikipedia says is will no longer allow it. They said the post were nothing but advertisements.
There are thousands of gaming communities on the internet, with tens of thousands of tips, tricks and ideas to help us become better gamers. We even have several of our own.
Instead of searching through forums and internet pages, we thought it would be a great idea to create a wiki site that was made by online gaming communities. They know more about gaming than many of the sites we have came across on the internet. We can take years of gaming knowledge and sum it up in one site for all gamers to enjoy.

This is a project that All members of MIA clan are involved in. I open an invitation to you guys here at HH and all the clans to pop on, see what it's about and post. We're still in the beginning of this, but we have high hops that this will soon be the "go-to-site" for gaming.

.-(AUST)-.{Inferno}
04-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Tinga I absolutely LOVE the idea! I'll see to helping you guys out when I have the time and judging by the original idea, it will surely be a go-by soon.

Tinga
04-20-2009, 05:43 PM
We're still in the baby steps stages, but we've got a dedicated group working on it and would LOVE input

GreenBean-HH-
04-20-2009, 07:37 PM
Yep, you've just set the standard for future gaming knowledge. Congrats and hope it grows into something every gamer can use well into the future. Perfect idea and perfect medium.

I've already registered, and thanks for the 'shout' intro to the rest of the MIA gang. Cya.

Tinga
05-01-2009, 11:35 AM
MIA needs YOU!
We need your clan and your ideas to get this thing going full speed. With everyone's help we can make Clan-o-Pedia the one stop for gamers. I can't think of a better group to post info up about the various ACO's and safeguards than Hack Hunters. Post info about your clan, put up the knowledge that you have whether it's signatures, scripting or a good knowledge about the games out there (Love those posts on the games and your guys's Game Source would be a great resource for gamers out there)
http://miapics.codhelp.com/MIA/ClanOPoster.png (http://clanopedia.com)

::EDIT:: Poster now will take you to the Clan-o-Pedia site

Psych0
05-02-2009, 05:14 AM
A very nice initiative, well done.

We should certainly join this ClanOPedia :) !

1 remark: little spelling error; "but now Wikipedia says ist will no longer allow it"
Not a big deal tho, I just wanted to remark.

TCT DL
05-02-2009, 08:12 AM
Excellent Idea!

Thx for taking the time and effort!

Tinga
05-02-2009, 09:43 AM
A very nice initiative, well done.

We should certainly join this ClanOPedia :) !

1 remark: little spelling error; "but now Wikipedia says ist will no longer allow it"
Not a big deal tho, I just wanted to remark.

No problem, I'll get that fixed up right away LOL

Moreno
10-30-2009, 01:43 PM
I have use this website before. I am used under the name 8amoreno.