PDA

View Full Version : WEBSITES: How do I create a site on ASP from scratch?

Smex
03-17-2009, 07:31 AM
Hi All

Anyone know how to make a site with ASP.net from scratch that is.

*fingers crossed*

Smex
03-17-2009, 07:31 AM
Hi All

Anyone know how to make a site with ASP.net from scratch that is.

*fingers crossed*

.-(AUST)-.{Inferno}
03-17-2009, 03:23 PM
To state the obvious: Theres a tutorial on the left side of
www.asp.net with a starter kit and everything. I'll have a look into it, might tell ya what comes out.
BTW I'll Move this to the MRE's: How to, Tutorials... to give ya a greater crowd of people who might answer this.

.-(AUST)-.{Inferno}
03-17-2009, 03:23 PM
To state the obvious: Theres a tutorial on the left side of
www.asp.net with a starter kit and everything. I'll have a look into it, might tell ya what comes out.
BTW I'll Move this to the MRE's: How to, Tutorials... to give ya a greater crowd of people who might answer this.

Smex
03-17-2009, 09:29 PM
Cool thanks mate

Its all new to me and looked at some of the templates but wasnt sure.

its for the aussie punks project I have been working on and have had some great help and advise from various places adminrequest and bustedpunks.

Smex
03-17-2009, 09:29 PM
Cool thanks mate

Its all new to me and looked at some of the templates but wasnt sure.

its for the aussie punks project I have been working on and have had some great help and advise from various places adminrequest and bustedpunks.

.-(AUST)-.{Inferno}
03-18-2009, 08:59 AM
Ok well... Since I don't have a domain, I'll have to pass. But I recall GB saying something about using his domain? Hmmm... I'll come back at ya on the weekend.

.-(AUST)-.{Inferno}
03-18-2009, 08:59 AM
Ok well... Since I don't have a domain, I'll have to pass. But I recall GB saying something about using his domain? Hmmm... I'll come back at ya on the weekend.