PDA

View Full Version : Markiboymod for Swat 4

SuspectKILLER
02-22-2009, 07:10 PM
The great stuff about this mod is the fact that most bugs are blocked, and if there is teamtazer or teamstinger/flasher these players will be puniched by removeing their stingers/flashes and or tazer, hence cleaning up the server and giving the admin(s) a more enjoyable game.

Everyday Markieboy is working on new stuff for the mods and as these are added we as SWAT 4 players have a chance of having our ideas,

Admin alerts:

- When a player tries to bug.
- When a player teamtases.
- When a player teamstings.
- When a player teamflashes.

Web Admin tweaks:

- Build in timers. (round ending, vip, respawn, etc)
- Teams are now grouped.
- Rearranged the admin buttons (more logical).
- No full page refresh after submitting a command.
- Viewing the player's state. (dead)

Lots of other usefull features:

- Anti bugging.
- Spawnprotection.
- Kill Campers.

as you can see it not a full cheat mod but it helps on the way a little

http://www.markmods.com/ or http://markrankmod.proboards.com/index.cgi

slaygirl
02-28-2009, 03:47 AM
Markie rocks :P its nice that there are still people trying to make the old games better rather than forgetting about us all :(

We will be getting this on our server as soon as I flirted with Suspect Killer more and ask him real nice to do it for me like he always does hehe :P

SuspectKILLER
07-17-2009, 06:06 AM
as this mod goes on it seems to be getting more and more complicated, it now has a anticheat programme that detects cheaters, you may say thats great, however unfortunatly the creator is not testing the updates/patches correctly and is realeseing them to fast, it has been quite a while since i last played on a markmod server and this is due to the servers being lagged out so much by connecting to marks servers to transfer data, to be honest i think keen eyes will be the best way now untill he starts to fix his failings

GreenBean-HH-
07-17-2009, 11:42 AM
thanks for the info.

do you think he needs financial support for better servers? would that help?