PDA

View Full Version : zzz-(closed) gCOP - Admin Ban List

GreenBean-HH-
02-17-2009, 12:28 PM
gCOPs is no longer available, the link redirect you to a clan

gCOPs is a place where Admins with a similar set of rules can group themselves together to easily keep trouble makers off their servers.

Description

It is essentially a ban list of bad behavior, or whatever individual rules a clan decides to enforce. How it works: A clan has a set of rules. They find other clans with the same rules and share their gCOPs ban list. When someone banned from one clan comes onto your server, you'll see a warning message as to why this person was banned. It gives you the opportunity to watch the individual and if they act bad ban them yourself.

http://www.hackhunters.com/z_featured_ac/gcop-Graphic2_small.gif

www.gCOPS.com

"gCOPS :: Gaming Community Online Policing System" (http://www.gcops.com)

GreenBean-HH-
04-21-2009, 12:32 PM
okay, something is up with their website... can't seem to post anymore, perhaps still working out the bugs of the new site.

I wanted to give them this message:

Hi all...

I noticed that when I do a Google Search for gCOP that a malware warning comes up when you click on the gCOP link. If you continue via google an exe file is downloaded to your computer. Better get that fixed.

I believe you can search via google to find a solution, which sometimes involves going through your files to remove the file that has found a home there, a js file, or whatever it is...

I better check my website via google too :D

We will try to find out what's up and keep everyone posted. If you know something, let us know.

Sneaky
06-17-2009, 04:59 PM
So any news on it? Any grand opening? Also do you guys trust this place?

!AR!BlackHawk
06-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Havn't heared much of it after our interview at Bash and Slash, and ye they can be trusted.

GreenBean-HH-
01-08-2010, 06:43 PM
... 8 months later...

i'd have to say

p o o f

they're gone

Moreno
01-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Yeah I would say they are a NO GO!