PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone doing?

Moreno
02-20-2015, 10:21 PM
It's been awhile since I been online playing. Still working on getting connected to a stable internet without it going down every day, plus work occupying most of my time. Just wanted to say hi and let you all know I am still around!

Victory
02-21-2015, 09:27 AM
Hi Moreno nice to see you again things are still ticking over

GuNn3R
04-01-2015, 02:21 PM
:cheesy: ummm ok,one hell of a translation there...lol...finally jumped on to check this site and it has been quite a while. I've been out of the US going on 11 months and will return in June.

Victory
04-01-2015, 03:06 PM
Nice to see you back Gunner

wOOdy-HH-
05-13-2015, 10:52 PM
Sorry for the long delay in post really busy but welcome back man.

Victory
05-14-2015, 06:13 AM
Hi wOOdy-HH- thought i was left on my own lol

GreenBean-HH-
05-16-2015, 12:13 PM
All is well, being busy as always. We have a sister website now that is doing very well. It has to do with road safety, bringing the same attitudes of HackHunters into the real world. ProjectRoadRush is a community built around road safety issues as documented by dash cams and other recording devices. It deals with pedestrians, bike riders and vehicles of all sorts. We've set it up with the same rules that govern HackHunters.

Check it out here: http://projectroadrush.freeforums.net

HackHunters, ProjectRoadRush and a couple other communities are going to make up a set of communities directed at reinforcing positive attitudes, of course an anti-cheating one at that, to bridge between the virtual world of gaming and the real world.

Beyond that, I've been checking out some new game titles via Steam. I've played FarCry4 which while technically better than FarCry 3 isn't as engaging… FarCry3 was really awesome. I was also playing Wolfenstein: The New Order, Insurgency (seems like it has potential), Metro Last Light, and a lot of Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 which has a very good multiplayer component. Most of these games do not have a multiplayer component and Rising Storm really doesn't have a cheating problem which makes it that much more enjoyable.

How about you guys, what games have you been playing?

wOOdy-HH-
05-21-2015, 11:07 AM
Checkers!! :huh: lol

GuNn3R
07-06-2015, 07:57 PM
Thanks Victory :)